Airtel adding transponders in october

• Thread starter Thread starter shashib
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 64
  • Views Views: Views 9,167
With Airtel all such shenanigans are possible. They might be doing this to leverage negotiations with SES. They will rent a few tps on Asiasat-7 just for show and in case the deal with SES fails they will introduce monoblock lnbs. If negotiation succeeds then Airtel will re-lease Asiasat tp to another broadcaster and use SES-9 tps.

BTW Sai Jai is right about questioning the veracity of this news. Thread needs a source.

Shashib try to copy paste message or email from Airtel if possible.

Agree with Sai bro. Source is required for this big news.
Airtel can do anything for negotiating with SES. Airtel is facing scarcity of TP's and due to which many "Quality" HD channels are missing on it's platform. And which also means many subscribers of ADTV including many our DDF members are looking to shift to TS by this year-end. If this news is true then we can expect bumper additions on Diwali, though it's still a far thing to say.

shashib said:
Dear member I given this information reg this because I am associated with Airtel service provider so our service team already informed reg this to all.i do t have mail confirmation they send this information in what's up messenger.

please post ss of that whatsapp message with hiding the name of the sender

wow... what a news @shashib bro :clap

I think @iphifi put it correctly. It might just be a case of cat n mouse, adtv is playing.
SES would be demanding more money per TP, knowing that ADTV has to add more :hd chnls to survive in d industry.

ADTV, wud be scaring SES, that they are not d only source of tps for them, they can look for other options as well.
And May be, in d initial talks wid asiasat, they wud be offering tps for less money. :u

==========

thread doesnt need to be merged :no

@shashib bro is a genuine dealer, and his previous news have come out to be true..so he can be trusted. :k

I guess 50 hd channels are more than enough we hardly watch few channels and few hours.

Back
Top Bottom