Airtel adding transponders in october

• Thread starter Thread starter shashib
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 64
  • Views Views: Views 9,167
shawl_who said:
Not too sure... but may be they think that airtel have their hands tied, and they have to use their sat only for 108e slot, as adtv cant go in personally to retune the dishes of so many of their subscribers.

Hence they might have gotten greedy :huh  :u

Yes bro, u have a point there. But still if SES won't come down on prices, then they are the one who would lose more money as Adtv will somehow manage with AsiaSat and as per the article, there is life duration of satellite which is something SES should not forget. After all, Indians are very much interested in "Jugaads".
But one thing worries me, after reading the article shared by Sarkar bro, that Satellite owners do not deal directly with DTH providers. Antrix receives the requests for TP's from DTH providers and then they do the deal, which makes things lil bit tough for dth players to negotiate. Well, let's see whats coming in next few months.. Things will get clear by Diwali. Hoping for the best..

yesterday i switched from dishtv...now i feel that i have done a big mistake pq is very poor like a local cable.. dishtv pq is far superior then airtel..only sound quality is good in airtel

sandeep j said:
yesterday i switched from dishtv...now i feel that i have done a big mistake pq is very poor like a local cable.. dishtv pq is far superior then airtel..only sound quality is good in airtel

Bro, you are kidding. Right?
And, plz post such matters in GD thread. This thread carries high-importance to ADTV subscribers.

sandeep j said:

Then go back to Dish Tv bro :hello .. Why are you waiting :huh ..

Back
Top Bottom