Airtel adding transponders in october

• Thread starter Thread starter shashib
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 64
  • Views Views: Views 9,167
Optimus_Prime said:
abhiaot vai tum bhago eehasey....
U opted for tata sky so why came here to comment again.?

some are habitual defamers, may be thats why or agent of some companies :huh

Abhiaot said:
It is not possible. Airtel have no tennacity to visit every home and change lnb. This is only possible by Tata Sky.So it is a daydream.

Everything possible bro also AsiaSat 7 not far to ses8.

I am telling the truth brother. I also had great faith on airtel. But they have broken my heart.

shawl_who said:
wow... what a news @shashib bro :clap

I think @iphifi put it correctly. It might just be a case of cat n mouse, adtv is playing.
SES would be demanding more money per TP, knowing that ADTV has to add more :hd chnls to survive in d industry.

ADTV, wud be scaring SES, that they are not d only source of tps for them, they can look for other options as well.
And May be, in d initial talks wid asiasat, they wud be offering tps for less money. :u

==========

thread doesnt need to be merged :no

@shashib bro is a genuine dealer, and his previous news have come out to be true..so he can be trusted. :k

There are over 150 tps lying vacant over India so transponder demand is less and supply is more, so according to economic rule price should be much less than what it was 5-6 years ago. I am not sure how can SES demand more money than other satellite operators considering that satellite life is limited i.e if you don't use your satellite you lost your money  :u

Another aspect is contract between satellite operator and Antrix who lease transponder to DTH companies is only for 3 years after that both have to sign renewal. So if SES is demanding more for new transponders then they can anyway demand more for current transponders as well when new transponder renewal comes. Isn't it bro ? :huh   

As transponders lie vacant, DTH industry pitches for price cuts | Business Line

I have already posted via reply from ADTV on Twitter that they are still working on aquiring news tps from ses 9

Same one please tell me
In case of dth use 2 Satellite dvr user can use Record one ch and watch Another ch?

SUPERDTH said:
Same one please tell me
In case of dth use 2 Satellite dvr user can use Record one ch and watch Another ch?

No chance .. I Guess So ..

SUPERDTH said:
Same one please tell me

In Airtel :hd DVR boxes it is capable bro....
As it has two tuners...

Sarkar said:
There are over 150 tps lying vacant over India so transponder demand is less and supply is more, so according to economic rule price should be much less than what it was 5-6 years ago. I am not sure how can SES demand more money than other satellite operators considering that satellite life is limited i.e if you don't use your satellite you lost your money  :u

Another aspect is contract between satellite operator and Antrix who lease transponder to DTH companies is only for 3 years after that both have to sign renewal. So if SES is demanding more for new transponders then they can anyway demand more for current transponders as well when new transponder renewal comes. Isn't it bro ? :huh   

As transponders lie vacant, DTH industry pitches for price cuts | Business Line

Not too sure... but may be they think that airtel have their hands tied, and they have to use their sat only for 108e slot, as adtv cant go in personally to retune the dishes of so many of their subscribers.

Hence they might have gotten greedy :huh  :u

Back
Top Bottom