Airtel adding transponders in october

• Thread starter Thread starter shashib
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 64
  • Views Views: Views 9,167
Sai Jai said:
@jay v bro -- can you able to confirm this news plz :huh:) ..

i have no any info and update regarding this bro..but m not say that this news is wrong..   :) and bro  possible that  thread stater first received any info about this TP.

i hope u understand....  :)  :shy

sab jante hai ki airtel ko jarurat hai tp ki to aj nahi to kal add karege hi.. par filhal mere pas iske liye koi update nahi hai.

Bapun Raz said:
@Sai, After team confirmed its allowed as they know better and there is no use of arguing. Just ignore the thread you don't like or trust the info. Team has rights to moderate as per the situation. Simple thing it is, there are some trusted members who have proved their credibility by providing genuine info before hence we allow them. Our motto is to share information nothing else. If news goes wrong team won't be responsible.

Fully agreed bro :) .. And plz dont take this as argument post .. Just want to clarify:
  • I am not arguing with shawl bro or with team bro .. Just posted the rule and my view .. Shawl bro replied and i replied bro :) ..
  • 2nd thing i have 100% trust in this thread as well as @shashib bro and now you gave the clarify reg.source of that thread .. I'll leave this kind of issues to team in Future .. I wont interfere in Moderation in Future ..
- Thank you :) ..

Sai Jai said:
Sorry and Apologize to admin , team & all members reg. My posts in this thread if it was hurts you any by means [emoji120] ..
No issues at all bro. Feel free to ask if any questions in future on moderation via talk to team section. We will reply to it if possible.

I believe his news as none of them became false...
There some members with tag whose news becomes false sometimes. So i think only credibility matters...
As of now his news have not became false...
If one or two of his news became false even i would ask question....

And sai bro no probs you are just asking your doubt regarding our ddf rule....

It is not possible. Airtel have no tennacity to visit every home and change lnb. This is only possible by Tata Sky.So it is a daydream.

They will never feel for its customers. They will surely not include SS Select hd channels in their highest pack from very first day which Tata Sky will include.This is not tolerated. So jaago grahok jaago.

Back
Top Bottom