Breaking Airtel Android TV software upgraded

@hindifun bro after the latest update Airtel movie app stopped working which isn't of much use for me & most important app for me Hotstar for Kodi isn't working and how about your experience after Update??

I think this upgrade was for DD sound. Sound quality after this upgrade is super.

Airtel movies working fine for me and find many old Hindi classic movies there.

Hotstar is available on Google Play Store independently in Airtel Internet TV and works good.

Airtel movies working fine for me and find many old Hindi classic movies there.

Not opening for me it just keeps on loading and haven't used frequently before and after the update it just keeps on loading and it shows error it's loading longer than usual and it keeps loading for few mins.

Hotstar is available on Google Play Store independently in Airtel Internet TV.

Yeah Hotstar from playstore works fine but biggest disadvantage it contains only HD & can't control quality & shows were updated after 24 hrs till that it's premium unlike in mobile app.

I tried to update but it always gives a message as 'No updates available'. I'm having current version as 6.02.45. Any one faced the same issue?

I tried to update but it always gives a message as 'No updates available'. I'm having current version as 6.02.45. Any one faced the same issue?
Pls Talk to cc and they will work with backend team and make this available for me aslo it's not updated automatically

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock