Airtel - Channels Non-Availability Escalation Mail Draft

Today, I'll send a mail to TRAI against airtel for not providing all the channels of bouquets. Last time I had sent a mail to TRAI regarding termination of ARPs of existing user by airtel & I received a confirmation mail that my ARP will continue till it's validity & later airtel also confirmed this by a mail.
Hope that this time also I'll get a positive reply.

Bhai, please also highlight the issue of operators not passing on reduced price benefits for bouquet or standalone channels to subscribers. As example, u can mention about Zee Prime Pack or Colors Wala Budget or Family where prices have been revised downwards but operators r still charging old higher price

Bhai, please also highlight the issue of operators not passing on reduced price benefits for bouquet or standalone channels to subscribers. As example, u can mention about Zee Prime Pack or Colors Wala Budget or Family where prices have been revised downwards but operators r still charging old higher price
New reduced prices will be effective from April 25th

Why additional 20 days? Guidelines provide 30 days for adding bouquets...already 45+ days over
If it's not mandatory, Why would any dth provider add new bouquets or reduce prices? Seems incredulous that we are at their mercy

It's the duty of broadcasters to contact & inform DPOs about any changes.

Its not mandatory to provide those boquets as soon as 30days is over. Its totally DTHs choice to provide boquets or not
I think that RIO deal can be signed only after 30 days of introduction of new bouquets & DPOs can also make any changes only after 30 days.
Star introduced new bouquets around Feb 22 & RIO deal was signed on March 25 & airtel will provide the bouquets around April 25.

Guys Finally Some Good News!

Got Call From Airtel NET Team Delhi!

They Have Confirmed That W.E.F 25th April 2019 Missing SD/HD Channels Will Be Added On Bouquets!

Which Means We Can Watch Udaya HD & Surya HD Without Subscribing On Aa-La-Karte Basis.

Regarding Pending HD Channels After Forcing Him, He Indirectly Confirmed That Marketing Have Confirmed to Be Adding Some HD Channels On Board But Denied To Comment On Names Of Those Channels

I'm Expecting These Channels To Be Added Even Before That!

@dino29 @Siva - Good Times Ahead For ADTV Users

Last edited:

They Have Confirmed That W.E.F 25th April 2019 Missing SD/HD Channels Will Be Added On Bouquets!

Which Means We May See Udaya HD & Surya HD Without Taking Aa-La-Karte

Regarding Pending HD Channels After Forcing Him, He Indirectly Confirmed That Marketing Have Confirmed to Be Adding Some HD Channels On Board But Denied To Comment On Names Of Those Channels

It just guess, I felt that TV18 Missing HD channel addition is near. First they doing placement for some tv18 channels. And now I dont know why but they mainly shifted News18 channels on Strong tp,for better PQ. Its just a guess.

It just guess, I felt that TV18 Missing HD channel addition is near. First they doing placement for some tv18 channels. And now I dont know why but they mainly shifted News18 channels on Strong tp,for better PQ. Its just a guess.

Yes Bro! I Too Feel Same, We May See Some Missing HD Channels!

Which Means We Can Watch Udaya HD & Surya HD Without Subscribing On Aa-La-Karte Basis.

Thanks for sharing this awesome update with us bhai. I have already stated that addition of new HD channels is on hold bcoz of constraints / issues other than bandwidth. I am pretty sure that airtel will add all popular channels really soon. Only thing which worries me is there r large number of people who r paying full amount for many bouquets but not getting channels part of it. Had hoped that TRAI should have directed operators / broadcasters to sort this out & give applicable refund till pending channels r not added or agreement is worked upon. Ordinary person is unaware of composition of packs or even other basic info about new framework, operators needed to do more to educate viewers.

For Replacement DishTV Is Good(Not Best)
Providing SD Version In Replacement Of Unavailable HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock