Airtel - Channels Non-Availability Escalation Mail Draft

Good News Guys!

Airtel Have Added These 2 HD Channels On My Connection On Aa-La-Karte Basis By Crediting Rs.50

Reason Given By Airtel NET Team!

They Are Going To Add Few More Channels In 1-2 Weeks Time On This Package After That All The Channels Will Be Brought Under Sun Ultimate HD Package!

Hope You Got What They Mean

They Are Going To Add Few More Channels In 1-2 Weeks Time On This Package After That All The Channels Will Be Brought Under Sun Ultimate HD Package!
This is good news, on April 25th Surya HD, Udaya HD channels will be included in boquets (already Confirmed by Airtel)

Only 12 days left for April 25th, lets see if they add Gemini Movies HD, Gemini Music HD before that.

Last edited:
Not only Gemini Music HD & Gemini Movies HD, hope TV18 HD Channels also will be added before 25th April.🙏🙏 🙏 (Pray to God)
This is good news, on April 25th Surya HD, Udaya HD channels will be included in boquets (already Confirmed by Airtel)

Only 12 days left for April 25th, lets see if they add Gemini Movies HD, Gemini Music HD before that.

Last edited:
Today, I'll send a mail to TRAI against airtel for not providing all the channels of bouquets. Last time I had sent a mail to TRAI regarding termination of ARPs of existing user by airtel & I received a confirmation mail that my ARP will continue till it's validity & later airtel also confirmed this by a mail.
Hope that this time also I'll get a positive reply.
I sent the mail on that day to TRAI regarding missing channels from TV 18 bouquets & today I got the call from airtel's TRAI tarrif feedback team. He said that this issue is with every provider & many bouquets are incomplete. Marketing team is constantly in touch with the broadcaster but they're creating issues in signing the agreement. Some updates will come by the end of this month. We're taking feedback from the customers regarding this issue & we'll find a solution.

I think you all should should mail to at least airtel's TRAI feedback department regarding this issue. Everyone should select a particular broadcaster & start mailing them.
If you're on old ARPs OR not subscribed to those bouquets then tell them that due to unavailability of channels you've not subscribed but please mail them.

I sent the mail on that day to TRAI regarding missing channels from TV 18 bouquets & today I got the call from airtel's TRAI tarrif feedback team. He said that this issue is with every provider & many bouquets are incomplete. Marketing team is constantly in touch with the broadcaster but they're creating issues in signing the agreement. Some updates will come by the end of this month. We're taking feedback from the customers regarding this issue & we'll find a solution.

I think you all should should mail to at least airtel's TRAI feedback department regarding this issue. Everyone should select a particular broadcaster & start mailing them.
If you're on old ARPs OR not subscribed to those bouquets then tell them that due to unavailability of channels you've not subscribed but please mail them.
I Just Send Mail About TV18 Network Missing HD Channel.

This is not satisfied reply of airtel end of channels addition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock