Airtel deducted my rs.100 balance

• Thread starter Thread starter profsathya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,956

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
I was using airtel until august 2016, after that moved to scv digital. Someone from customercare informed me that if you recharge for 100 the money will not be deducted and it will be used for making digital tv in active mode. So i recharged and also the 100 remained in balance. But suddenly they have started deducted it and now balance is only 14rs. and it says valid till 14th nov. So they might have started deducting from october end. Why they have done it, from august until october end they were silent, now deducted.I stay in alacarte pack for rs.172 monthly.

yep contact cc or nodal then only u'll get the solution for this issue ..

In airtel without deduction you can stay active by not recharging the entire value amount of your package but minimum rs.100. They have suddenly deducted my balance, i have contacted the nodal officer. waiting for the reply.

I don't know what they are doing in customer care. Someone said me they will not deduct, nodal officer is saying your id is in active mode so amount is deducted. But nobody is able to answer why they have not done it from 08aug until oct end. Nodal officer says that don't recharge if you are not using.

Back
Top Bottom