Seeking Help D2h is Deducting balance

D2h dont have proper system to solve such issues. I used around 5 years and left this for same reason. Calling and writing to nodal office is time pass only. I moved to TS last year and so far happy.
Oh...1st you used d2h. Then, Sun Direct, and finally Tata Sky?

Me too faced same problem
With out my cocent starsports 1hd added
I changed pack now gone
Can I change the pack without oneday charge(10rupees)? If u change through infinity app lost one day charge. Wat about trai selector app? If call cc they will deduct one day for change pack. Any other options?

D2h is looting its customers. My package is Celebration Hd in which star Sports HD1 is a part. But for me they will not activate this channel. On complaining to CC they activated this channel, but charged Rs22+. and switch of date reduced to 10/02/21. Again called CC. He told me that he corrected the charges. But after some time Star sports 1HD disconnected. Called CC again and another person attended. He says that star sports1 Hd is not part of the package. Without my consent he activated SS1HD as add on and my switch of date reduced to 9/02/21 on the same day. D2h App and website says Star sports1HD is part of Celebration Hd package. During this period I called CC 4 times. Different persons attended. 2 says SS1Hd is part of my package, and other 2 says it is not a part. What a pathetic condition?

16.7rs got deducted for no reason.

Today I removed one old pack (Rs. 87 total), selected one new pack (Rs. 84) and then while changing the plans again it got deleted by itself (and I didn't notice) and then I added it back again. Also, added a few channels totalling to another 10rs freshly today to my plan.

Called CC and they cut the calls while acting like they are working on it. I like D2H a lot (though their English HD channels/packs should be increased), but this is bizarre, especially when all the DTH providers made good profits this year.

PS: Before this, there has been no kind of issues with balance or anything in the last 5 years with D2H.

Last edited:
Now i tried trai channel selector app for avoiding this addon and change pack. But at the last step it shows we are facing some technical issues with d2h and try some other time. Every one invoved in this type of scam...looting đź’° money

Tried many click atlast request processed but d2h india cricket Hindi HD addon and d2h india cricket English HD addon not gone.i think it's in lock in period. They looted.

Tried many click atlast request processed but d2h india cricket Hindi HD addon and d2h india cricket English HD addon not gone.i think it's in lock in period. They looted.
I had the same issue, called cc, they raise a ticket and cancelled those free addon converted to charged addons

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock