Reaction score
H617Ntv.jpg

i2VfE8j.jpg

01cNyds.jpg

wjzCvVP.jpg

Ri08Tx5.jpg

D4mlKw7.jpg

bqdYVJp.jpg

Any downgrade offer for HD DVR customers?

They're not going to add more HD channels then I better downgrade to SD only box. Any offer pls let me know..Thanks. :)

Re: RE: Airtel Digital HD upgrade new offer

destinyawaits said:
Any downgrade offer for HD DVR customers?

They're not going to add more HD channels then I better downgrade to SD only box. Any offer pls let me know..Thanks. :)

good one.. If you get any offer please let me know.. Yes Adtv has not added an HD channel from a long time...

call cc,you can downgrade to any pack(not applicable for annual pack).

Not pack people bro. Like what you posted is Hardware Upgrade offer. SD STB to HD STB.
Any offer on HD DVR downgrade to SD STB. Its pointless to have a HD DVR when the company is not interested in HD channels addition.

destinyawaits said:
Not pack people bro. Like what you posted is Hardware Upgrade offer. SD STB to HD STB.
Any offer on HD DVR downgrade to SD STB. Its pointless to have a HD DVR when the company is not interested in HD channels addition.

officially their is no route,but you can mail them to tell the reason why you are like to downgrade,sometime you will get some bonus (offers),but nothing will happens on HD channel addition.

this Diwali make some surprise :huh ,i am waiting for that :s

chances are very high for SWP HD.

May be Mtunes HD too, if they really want to give us a diwali gift, but I doubt. :s

oh really MTUNES hd..... . i dont know the issue/ reason with Airtel digital tv has with MTUNES.... Its a very good Channel missing on Adtv platform

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock