Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
Yes looks like this time deal will be successful, if airtel buy Yes banks share's then DishTV can't do anything, if airtel enter in DishTv then, sure after Yes banks share's they will buy other share's from promoter's, finally Airtel rocks DishTV in shock's,

It will lead to duopoly and bad new for consumers , already we are seeing it in telecom sector .

So basically its airtel rocks , customer shocks

It will lead to duopoly and bad new for consumers , already we are seeing it in telecom sector .

Yes, but one thing DishTV d2h merger worst still they are maintaining two satellite's worst management,
If airtel buy then total 3 satellite (Airtel is not a DishTV to do same wrong step maintaining three satellite's and loss business) Airtel know what to do, what not to do,
Offtopic- you said telecom sector "Airtel is Airtel" (Vi is Vi with loss management)

Anyway, if customers not happy with this deal means do you agree ? If this happen Airtel become worst ?

Imo-(Airtel knows their strategy in business tricks).

Yes, but one thing DishTV d2h merger worst still they are maintaining two satellite's worst management,
If airtel buy then total 3 satellite (Airtel is not a DishTV to do same wrong step maintaining three satellite's and loss business) Airtel know what to do, what not to do,
So long as they add new channels regularly , i dont care if they operate 3 or 30 satellites . Dishd2h is slow in addition but thats not new
Offtopic- you said telecom sector "Airtel is Airtel" (Vi is Vi with loss management)

Yes airtel is airtel and we are seeing results of it . Every 2 years its 1st one to hike absorbent 20-25% prices.
Anyway, if customers not happy with this deal means do you agree ? If this happen Airtel become worst ?

Imo-(Airtel knows their strategy in business tricks).
Some customers might be dancing today but if this deal happens then same people will come to this forum crying and complaining about it .

Some customers might be dancing today but if this deal happens then same people will come to this forum crying and complaining about it .
Lol, no one dancing,
so finally you agree Airtel will become worst and flop business after this deal,
So, they don't know what to do, what not to do.

Lol, no one dancing,
so finally you agree Airtel will become worst and flop business after this deal,
Dude, get your facts straight . I didn't say anything about worse or flop after deal. All that i am worried about is this 👇

So, they don't know what to do, what not to do.
Man atleast read what i said before replying :hehe:

@Mystique Funny guy, main company not thinking about it, why are you thinking from now, let's wait and see what will happen,
Because eventually consumers end up paying 20% like hiked amount every 2-3 years when there are only 2 companies . It would be like 🐱 and 🐭 game , one would hike price and next day other will follow . And being a d2h customer it would affect me thats why i am worried .

Some customers might be dancing today but if this deal happens then same people will come to this forum crying and complaining about it
What kind of poking this is ?? Please refrain ur words telling as a Adtv user as well as member of this community ..

You maybe right if this happens pre NTO era but no issues now everything based on channel broadcaster price fix .. DTH have no role here to play like telecom so don't club telecom & dth in the name of airtel both are in different T&C's now don't judge based on that 😎

After buying majority stake by Airtel yes it must be hike but it'll be lesser cost of nto else it doesn't makes sense at all so don't worry

Because eventually consumers end up paying 20% like hiked amount every 2-3 years when there are only 2 companies . It would be like 🐱 and 🐭 game , one would hike price and next day other will follow . And being a d2h customer it would affect me thats why i am worried .
It's not the same as Telecom sector. For DTH/Cable TV, there are very clear pricing guidelines set by TRAI in the form of NTO. The channel pricing is decided by the broadcasters and the NCF is decided by the DTH/Cable operators. So it doesn't really matter if there is one or two operators in the market or more. By the way, you forgot that Sun also has a DTH network, and you also forgot the entire MSO system.

SutaDrL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock