"Airtel Digital TV" Package Details with New Broucher.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 31,437
Shawl bro its bad news for Adtv customers that no HD in near future.. :s :s

qasimkaman said:
How can we get all HD channels. I am on Magnum HD pack right now

You Need to Upgrade your Magnum HD to Jul'14 @ 650/- per Month to get 19 HD Channel, balance SWP is an premium Cat. so you need to Pay 60/- per month additionally...

I had Magnum HD Annual pack till Sep'14 with 615/- per month included 18 HD channels except Life OK HD.....

shawl_who said:
lets see wht hppns on diwali... Ill be more than happy to be proven wrong :)

If they launch HBO Premium HD Channels then they might not need revision of Packages :lol:lol:lol

Anyway I am only expecting Sony PIX HD addition in next month or So !!!

Duke said:
If they launch HBO Premium HD Channels then they might not need revision of Packages :lol:lol:lol

Anyway I am only expecting Sony PIX HD addition in next month or So !!!

but why :huh

Re: RE: "Airtel Digital TV" Package Details with New Broucher.

shawl_who said:
but why :huh
Because they are premium channels and can't be a part of any package.

Sadiq said:
Because they are premium channels and can't be a part of any package.

hmm :k bro :shy

So, chance still there for HBO premium HD :lol

As they got this new brochure.. i don't think they are going to add any new HD channel till DEC OR JAN 2015..

HBO PREMIUM HD channels :'(. i don't think they will add till 2015 Q3 :dodgy
Since they already have SD versions.. getting these two channels in HD is their least concern at the moment.

HBO PREMIUM HD addition would be awesome as they have great movie library.. watching them in HD will be a feast to our eyes.
Sadly they would rather add SONY PIX HD AND other HD channels first ;)

Duke said:
You Need to Upgrade your Magnum HD to Jul'14 @ 650/- per Month to get 19 HD Channel, balance SWP is an premium Cat. so you need to Pay 60/- per month additionally...

I had Magnum HD Annual pack till Sep'14 with 615/- per month included 18 HD channels except Life OK HD.....

I mean I am getting 19 HD channels and have subscribed for SWP but not getting Sun and Gemini HD

I believe anyone using latest South Magnum HD pack may be able to reply your query.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock