Bought New Airtel Digital TV HD Connection.

@ashokkumar675 bro pls post some sd channels snaps also. thanks
kWXagxd.jpg

gZjMV7k.jpg

bghCwAD.jpg

Xn1zMhW.jpg

B

Bro can you pls share STB pics.?
nrAaUC3.jpg

kxA6yNq.jpg

I have just migrated from videocon d2h to airtel dth and got hevc box. I found HD Quality in videocon d2h was very good compared to Airtel dth but package in d2h is costly. Also SD quality in Airtel is inferior to D2H. It looks like quality wise Videocon d2h is the best among all the dth providers.

Last edited:
I have just migrated from videocon d2h to airtel dth and got hevc box. I found HD Quality in videocon d2h was very good compared to Airtel dth but package in d2h is costly. Also SD quality in Airtel is inferior to D2H. It looks like quality wise Videocon d2h is the best among all the dth providers.
Which box you got in Airtel? Please post your box picture. Also post your d2h box picture if you still have it.

Last edited:
He has got Technicolor HEVC box. Don't know how he is saying that HD PQ of d2h is better than airtel. Is it true @Siva bro??
I'm not sure as I haven't used d2h. I did hear that a particular box in d2h has superior quality! That's why I was asking for his d2h box model.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock