Airtel Digital TV Removing Channels From Base Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no its very Bad news for all SOI ADTV users :(
Bad Move From ADTV :K

Deepu Bro Iam sorry to say that this news is not true Since they have not updated their remote self care for long time and i have told some valid reasons for that in my previous posts...
So its no need of discussing on same topic again and again...

Mods/Admins close this thread

lets wait for wht users have to say abt it...
I dont think @deepu bro's intentions was to defame airtel..

also sensible thing done by changing thread title :clap

thread will be closed, if other users also agree wid @ashok bro :)

when no channel removed from airtel south packs then what is the need of this thread!
it was just a mistake by the thread starter.

but are u on a south pack ?

may be d portal is not updated, and chnl got removed from his pack.... just my guess :u

thats why I was saying, if some other south pack viewers confirm as well..

i m on roi pack but had it been the case, many adtv users wud had reported the same and i did read the thread from start to last, the thread starter dint mention any removal of south channel on his tv screen. he simply said about the portal.

he said all south channels have been removed but v have many south users of adtv in this forum. so nothing has been removed. all the south channels r available.

but i am not getting these channels[tensports and all south chanels priviousely available in my base pack] in my south value sports pack.

shawl_who said:
lets wait for wht users have to say abt it...
I dont think @deepu bro's intentions was to defame airtel..

also sensible thing done by changing thread title :clap

thread will be closed, if other users also agree wid @ashok bro :)

thanks bro i hope u understand.

Frndz I am getting all sports (Except neo channels) and all south (Except sun network and maa network) channels in my pack

pack price: 235/month

deepu bro wats Ur pack price....

I will upload my ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock