Breaking Dish TV Removed Turner International Channels from Base Packs

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 13,504
How many like you will make calls to reactivate these channels and this way DishTv will make profit,.......

Bro., how do they (DishTV) make profit when we call ?
They are activating channels free of cost no ?
You mean the people who will not call (or are not interested in the channel) ..... those inactivated sloths will earn profit for DishTV ?

Yes not even 30% will call them for reactivation as many have taken highest plan including English entertainment and movies channels but watch Hindi or regional channels only

Yes not even 30% will call them for reactivation as many have taken highest plan including English entertainment and movies channels but watch Hindi or regional channels only
(y) Point to be noted my lord ....

In this Case...Im the One.....woh activated all language channels including HD channels...but not viewing daily...

This is what i got on https://www.dishtv.in/App_Documents/Reports/Turner-channels.pdf
But as usual no prior info via eMail or SmS, They always have bad in intention .
"Terms and Conditions for availing Turner channels: 1. On Cartoon Network and Pogo: These channels shall be replaced with Disney and Hungama respectively in some select base pack. Subscribers already receiving any of these channels as on 31.07.2018 as a part of their pack(s) on free preview basis can avail these channel(s) as per their eligibility. Where no replacement has been provided, these channels shall be available strictly ‘on request’ of the subscriber at no extra cost. Please call at the Customer Care Centre for further details. 2. On WB, HBO and CNN International: These channels these channels shall be available ‘on request’ basis at no extra cost. Please call at the Customer Care Centre for further details. 3. Where any of the above channels are being available to the subscribers on free preview basis in any of the add-on pack(s), the same shall be available strictly ‘on request’ of the subscriber at no extra cost. ^^These channels are available on free preview basis strictly ‘on request’ till further notice. "

is CN and Pogo available for free just by calling or i have to activate the paid addon for these channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock