Airtel/DishTru or Tatasky?

Airtel new HD connection online is 1750 with 45 days of Mega pack free (according to website) But dunno whether I will get SS4 HD with this or not. That channel is a high priority!

anurag100 said:
Airtel new HD connection online is 1750 with 45 days of Mega pack free (according to website) But dunno whether I will get SS4 HD with this or not. That channel is a high priority!

click on channels on that link of 1750.
in that link only 18 hd channels r there n hd 4 is not there in the list.

better to leave an application on adtv website to revert u with ur phone no.
they ll definitely call u n then u must enquire with them :k:k:k

airtel digital TV HD+ Features | Experience DTH HD+

Ya hd 4 is not on the list even for the magnum (650 pm) pack (seems odd). If is subscribe to it for a month then it will cost a whopping 50/- extra per month.

It is however available on the 200 Rs HD channels add on. But I can move to your suggested 440 plan only after the free 45 days :/ this is a headache!

anurag100 said:
Ya hd 4 is not on the list even for the magnum (650 pm) pack (seems odd). If is subscribe to it for a month then it will cost a whopping 50/- extra per month.

It is however available on the 200 Rs HD channels add on. But I can move to your suggested 440 plan only after the free 45 days :/ this is a headache!

bro.. website is not updated
please do have a words with cc
please register urself in the website

but adtv is way better than others in terms of pq n aq

have been using adtv since diwali 2009 n since then till now no prob

Ya I think that will be the best thing to do. Will get in touch with the CC again and confirm

anurag100 said:
Ya I think that will be the best thing to do. Will get in touch with the CC again and confirm

yes bro. n please do not b confused n please do not become a part of misselling

choose airtel-dth, it has more top-ups than other dth.
you can active and de-active the topups any time in any SD and HD channels. you amy choose economy sports plus (ROI/South). Then you can select two regional language topups free.

At this point, Ill suggest Dish TRU+, as it offer more hd chnls in very less price, compared to adtv.:k

Reg tata sky... only if u believe in ur luck :shy

@ 524/- per month I have Economy Sports pack (325/-) and All 23 HD Top up (199/-) including SS HD 4 with ADTV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock