• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 11,263
Status
Not open for further replies.

menaka

Reaction score
Hi Vikram

Im in Qatar. I have got an Airtel DTH receiver from one of my known people from chennai. i donont knw the customer ID or RTN number for me to recharge it.

Could u help me to find those details for me please.
When i press menu and accoutn details those details are not mentioned. its Blank

let me know what sort of informations you requires from me pls.

Thanks
Menaka

what is cc means.. im sorry.since im new the forum appriciate if culd guide me. i dont know the registerd mobile number aswell

menaka said:
what is cc means.. im sorry.since im new the forum appriciate if culd guide me. i dont know the registerd mobile number aswell

Bro/sis, Cc means customer care & don't tell u are staying outside india

Please wait I will provide customer care details

yes i am staying outside india Only :)
I live in Qatar

menaka said:
yes i am staying outside india Only :)
I live in Qatar

bro... mail to cc. they can only help u out or else ask ur friend regarding customer id n registered mobile no.

or else try it out with ur friend mobile no. as ur friend might have used his own no. as RMN

hey yeh

i want to find out the customer ID and RTN numbber. I dont have the contact number of that friend who got me this receiver..

is ther anyway that we can find the cudtomer id and rtn number.

menaka said:
hey yeh

i want to find out the customer ID and RTN numbber. I dont have the contact number of that friend who got me this receiver..

is ther anyway that we can find the cudtomer id and rtn number.

yup u give me your airtel vc number in pm. i send you customer id in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock