Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Stupid Airtel system. They would have forgotten to implement lock-in on recurring basis. Only advantage is what @somnath chakraborty bro said. It's helpful for those who forgot to remove the channel. Most probably they'll change this also. Yet another way to loot money.
Bro just thinking and curious to know and also can't wait to see the scenario if adtv revoke lock in and the customers add topup before that day what happen to them coz money already deducted and if lock in revoke he can then able to drop that channel but he must be already paid for that can't imagine how much adtv face problem and hectic task

Stupid Airtel system. They would have forgotten to implement lock-in on recurring basis. Only advantage is what @somnath chakraborty bro said. It's helpful for those who forgot to remove the channel. Most probably they'll change this also. Yet another way to loot money.
No this is not a loophole. They have mentioned any channel added will be charged upfront for 30 days. They never mentioned that it will be charged monthly basis. It may be to increase ARPU and for people like me who add channel on a movie premiere day and drop it before midnight 😅

No this is not a loophole. They have mentioned any channel added will be charged upfront for 30 days. They never mentioned that it will be charged monthly basis. It may be to increase ARPU and for people like me who add channel on a movie premiere day and drop it before midnight 😅
Also they didn't say that a la carte will be charged on dbr after 30d. So, I still think they didn't do a complete job in their system.

Channel removed automatically by adtv
One months after stipulated one month lockdown period qnd interestingly i not made any requests for removal this month request was made last month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥

u3eVHaC.jpg

Channel removed automatically by adtv
One months after stipulated one month lockdown period qnd interestingly i not made any requests for removal this month request was made last month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥

u3eVHaC.jpg

Buddy,,this is how the system/process has been designed for removal of channels post 30 day lock in period so there is nothing wrong or surprising about.

If i add a channel on 12th April and on 15th april i place request for its removal on airtel app or thru other means then system will register ur request and automatically on 11th May channel will be dropped from ur account....u will receive a SMS informing about the same

Buddy,,this is how the system/process has been designed for removal of channels post 30 day lock in period so there is nothing wrong or surprising about.

If i add a channel on 12th April and on 15th april i place request for its removal on airtel app or thru other means then system will register ur request and automatically on 11th May channel will be dropped from ur account....u will receive a SMS informing about the same
Bro u just not understand what i post

I say my lock in period last date was 26th march 2023 of removal happen on 27th march then no issue but extra one month is just too much

But channel removed by adtv automatically on today so one month late

Removal date actually ss

Fdfh8sF.jpg

Last edited:
Bro u just not understand what i post

I say my lock in period last date was 26th march 2023 of removal happen on 27th march then no issue but extra one month is just too much

But channel removed by adtv automatically on today so one month late

Removal date actually ss

Fdfh8sF.jpg

Was the concerned connection under temporary suspension / not recharged during period of last 30 or 40 days? If yes then system would have counted the days when the said channel was active , once 30 days would have been completed then it would have been dropped from ur account

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock