Airtel DTH HD DVR Recording charges. Edit:Issue resolved

RE: Airtel DTH HD DVR Recording charges

adhu84 said:
No DTHs charging for recording for HD DVR customers...

If CC guys cant help you, its better write a mail regarding your complaint to nodal officer as Vicky bro mentioned earlier

Thank you mate. I will contact the nodal officer. Can any one in this forum call CC and confirm the HD DVR recording charges ?? Just to be sure !
Thanks in advance.

shrikant1384 said:
Hi,

I just had a chat with CC. He told me that airtel has started charging for HD DVR also. This is the 3rd CC who has told me about monthly charges for HD DVR. I then told the CC that many of my friends who have HD DVR are not charged 30/month. Then he told me that they must be new customers. The CC also confirmed that recording charges will be applied for both HD+ as well as HD DVR.

Does any other DTH charge for recording using HD DVR ?

No Bro I am Already using Reliance Digital Tv HDDVR they are not charge & Also Videocon D2h HDDVR is not charging for Recording,But My RDTV HDDVR Stb is downgrade to HD Because RDTV Have no stock in HDDVR Stb:'( , Now Videocon D2h HDDVR & Airtel Digital Tv HDDVR is Good Service & Also cc service also Good

shrikant1384 said:
Thank you mate. I will contact the nodal officer. Can any one in this forum call CC and confirm the HD DVR recording charges ?? Just to be sure !
Thanks in advance.

Bro All Dth(Reliance,Videcon D2h & Tatasky,Airtel HDDVR ) is Free recording charge only

Please Confirm HD DVR recording charges to Airtel Digital Tv Nodal Team,

They Will Definitely Resolve UR complaint soon bro:)

vicky295 said:
Bro All Dth(Reliance,Videcon D2h & Tatasky,Airtel HDDVR ) is Free recording charge only

Please Confirm HD DVR recording charges to Airtel Digital Tv Nodal Team,

They Will Definitely Resolve UR complaint soon bro:)

Yes. I will consult the nodal team. 3 CCs have confirmed about the HD DVR recording charge.

Bro Please Contact Nodal Officers Team & I thing CC Don,t Know About Recording Cost:huh

Airtel DTH HD DVR Recording charges- It is free of charge. 100% confirmed.
Just call the customer Care and ask them to activate your Free HD DVR Recording pack.
You have to get it activated once only.
It is only for HD+ that the monthly charge of Rs. 15 apply.

rk22dharmani said:
Airtel DTH HD DVR Recording charges- It is free of charge. 100% confirmed.
Just call the customer Care and ask them to activate your Free HD DVR Recording pack.
You have to get it activated once only.
It is only for HD+ that the monthly charge of Rs. 15 apply.

Thanks for the confirmation. I have dropped a mail to the nodal officer regarding this issue. Yesterday i had chat with 3 differenct CCs . And all of them confirmed about the HD DVR recording charges. Let us see , what the nodal officer has to say.

Thank you everyone for the support. I emailed to the Airtel Nodal Officer today regarding the issue. They have stopped the External Recording feature and they have started the free Recording top up. They are even going to revert the money that they have charged.

I even had a call from Airtel CC regarding the issue. He promptly apologized for the mistake on Airtel's side.

Thanks for the dreamdth community for helping me.
Because inspite of talking to the CC i was not able to resolve the issue.

Many thanks once again.

I too have Airtel DVR and its free for recording.........

Also I have one issue as given below.........kindly reply if anyone know about it.

I am having Airtel HD DVR and they have given me 2 months magnum pack free and thereafter its costing me Rs.500 plus per month.....

Now I want to apply for South pack costing Rs.150 a month and add HD topup costing Rs.175.
That will suffice my need and the pack will cost Rs.275/- per month.

Can I apply and do the recordings.............

amedius said:
I too have Airtel DVR and its free for recording.........

Also I have one issue as given below.........kindly reply if anyone know about it.

I am having Airtel HD DVR and they have given me 2 months magnum pack free and thereafter its costing me Rs.500 plus per month.....

Now I want to apply for South pack costing Rs.150 a month and add HD topup costing Rs.175.
That will suffice my need and the pack will cost Rs.275/- per month.

Can I apply and do the recordings.............

I also got 2 months free south magnum pack and on the last day of the 2nd month I called CC and asked them to change my package to South Max, which is the lowest of the South packages costing Rs. 150/- pm and he told me that HD DVR users are not allowed that pack and the lowest package available to them is South Super Value Prime costing Rs. 185/- pm. I said OK and now I am on South Super Value Prime.
There was no change in my Recording status, It was same as before..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock