Hindi entertainment1639517076
Hindi entertainment HD23110417976
Hindi family kids sports219124223118
Hindi family kids sports HD338127342120
Hindi premium family304143279130
Hindi premium family HD415148440135
Hindi mega348155389152
Hindi mega HD497164563162
*Channels which are not a part of new bouquets are removed from new plans.
*All prices are excluding NCF. Different NCF are applicable on different plans.
Bro Can you tell which 6 channel removed from Hindi family kids sports Pack.

NTO 2.0 Kerala Packages
xd4auM4.jpg

That FAMILY KIDS SPORTS HD pack is absolute rubbish as it doesn't contain not even a single HD sports channel.

Having mention of both kids , sports genre in pack name does not mean that it will contain HD channels of both genre. It simply means that pack contains channels of these genres and some may be SD and other maybe HD. This pack would be having most probably HD channel from the GEC, Kids, Movies Genre.

Even broadcasters have such bouquet

Today only I checked the packs..they have increased the price and reduced channels also..now the packs are no longer affordable!

For example in Hindi family sports kids hd pack they removed 6 major channels. All 3 zee hd channels missing .other 3 were I think star Bharat hd, Sony sab hd and &xplore hd

Today only I checked the packs..they have increased the price and reduced channels also..now the packs are no longer affordable!

For example in Hindi family sports kids hd pack they removed 6 major channels. All 3 zee hd channels missing .other 3 were I think star Bharat hd, Sony sab hd and &xplore hd

Prices have been increased bcoz broadcasters have raised bouquet / channel prices and similarly broadcasters have modified their bouquet and certain channels have been kept out of it or in some other higher bouquet hence Airtel Digital TV or any other DPO if say would add a hindi language broadcaster bouquet in their mid level DPO bouquet then certain channels will not be available in it

Prices have been increased bcoz broadcasters have raised bouquet / channel prices and similarly broadcasters have modified their bouquet and certain channels have been kept out of it or in some other higher bouquet hence Airtel Digital TV or any other DPO if say would add a hindi language broadcaster bouquet in their mid level DPO bouquet then certain channels will not be available in it
This is opposite to what you said last time with the keyword "little", I don't think it is little anymore is it? 😅🙏

VKV86nn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock