Breaking Airtel Digital TV - NTO 2.0 DPO Packs

Why airtel not updating attached packs in app will it take some time to update. Is these packs applicable for black customer for tamil languages. Please clarify

Ramani

Wait For Few Days Buddy,,,

Family Kids Sports Two Packs showing at Airtel Web.
does both packs are working ?

YbUpzYb.png

@Vadirocks bro any update regarding adding star channels bro ??
Hello vadi anna

I am using Airtel prepaid dth in the Airtel app only hindi packs are appearing in app and no tamil pack is appearing I called up cc and said Tamil packs are only for Tamilnadu. And it will not appear under Delhi pin code 110096. What should I do now I am unnecessary paying for hindi channels GEC which I don't watch. I think this is very bad move by Airtel by Bifurcating packs through region's even I am not able change pack to free to air basic. It is also burning my pocket. And they are also not taking back set top box as I don't require it as my father passed away in jan 2023 and want to retain only one box which is under black plan.

@dino29

Please help and suggest or give me contact email id to escalate this as right now I don't have that much of strength and time to invest on the above issue

Take care

Good weekend to everyone

Regards

Ramani

Hello vadi anna

I am using Airtel prepaid dth in the Airtel app only hindi packs are appearing in app and no tamil pack is appearing I called up cc and said Tamil packs are only for Tamilnadu. And it will not appear under Delhi pin code 110096. What should I do now I am unnecessary paying for hindi channels GEC which I don't watch. I think this is very bad move by Airtel by Bifurcating packs through region's even I am not able change pack to free to air basic. It is also burning my pocket. And they are also not taking back set top box as I don't require it as my father passed away in jan 2023 and want to retain only one box which is under black plan.

@dino29

Please help and suggest or give me contact email id to escalate this as right now I don't have that much of strength and time to invest on the above issue

Take care

Good weekend to everyone

Regards

Ramani

Change Pincode Using Airtel Thanks App Bro

K5UkbUO.jpg

airtel remove all bouquet from his app in airtel black plan. Can anyone please help me how to add new bouquet in my plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock