Airtel has Worst Customer Care.......

Reaction score
i am completely disappointed with airtel customer care by the way of repling for their customers request........

i continuosly sending mails to airtel for introducing J MOVIE&RAJ DIGITAL PLUS in their platform......almost 150+ mails sent by me regarding this issue.......for this they continuosly reply with same copy paste mails........i am completely disappointed with their customer service.......

dineshakshit1992 said:
i am completely disappointed with airtel customer care by the way of repling for their customers request........

i continuosly sending mails to airtel for introducing J MOVIE&RAJ DIGITAL PLUS in their platform......almost 150+ mails sent by me regarding this issue.......for this they continuosly reply with same copy paste mails........i am completely disappointed with their customer service.......

So what they will do?
Channel addition isn't in their hand.
Request nodals,then it may be a good idea.

yaaa adtv has worst customer care , when I had sent the same msg like u they replied with weird attachment that adtv is no 1 service provider according to survey...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock