Airtel HD DVR for 4999? Why sudden price drop?

• Thread starter shrey7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 7,867
raj29shenoy said:
Ya sure, will do that and post here the response

If Airtel is not offering a package at that price point, then no one can. End of the day all packages will be activated by Airtel itself.

You can get discount on setup boxes but not on packages.. i may be wrong here :)
Make a careful and wise decision.. all the best and keep us posted :)

Talked to the nodal officer but was not much of use. That number just redirects me to the Airtel CC, and the lady in CC just parroted whats written in the website. HD-DVR with 1 year South Mega HD costs Rs. 8990/- and with South Magnum HD costs Rs. 9490/-. (Surprisingly these packages are not listed in their website. God knows why!)
I also tried my luck with 12148 CC. Here the guy was more responsive. Upon asking him for some special discount, he promised that my request has been recorded and forwarded to the higher authority. He promised me that I will get a call within 4 hours from the marketing office with the offers.
So I am keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for the call. Lets see if they really call me back or not. Otherwise I would go with Komparify which is offering the same packages (both Mega and Magnum) at Rs.350/- lesser price than Airtel.

@raj29shenoy bro just 4 350 bucks u r taking a risk of 8990rs or so.
talk to marketing people of ur area, i can assure u , u ll get it in at much lesser price then the website n komplarify bro.
atleast 1500-1000 rs less price.
my friend too got the connection from airtel's direct marketing people. they offer handsome discounts.

@raj29shenoy
one more q bro. y u r going for adtv. its too costly bro. n hd channels r also very less.
instead of this, go 4 d2h dvr as it is cheap also n packages r very good.

prateek1987 said:
@raj29shenoy
one more q bro. y u r going for adtv. its too costly bro. n hd channels r also very less.
instead of this, go 4 d2h dvr as it is cheap also n packages r very good.

I think d2h dvr not good compare to airtel because devesh bro & some member suggestions:k

Vicky said:
I think d2h dvr not good compare to airtel because devesh bro & some member suggestions:k

no bro. after the latest software updation, the features of d2h dvr slightly increases.

Vicky said:

can u please lists y it is not good ?
or simply u r assuming on other's assumptions.

Videocon Stbs are painful slow.. Channels get change very slowly via remote.. Also interface doesn't load tomorrow /day after tomorrows programme.. Dish tv is recommended if u want to see more of HD channels and dont require internet /mobile recording

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock