Airtel HD STB software updated and STB Menu changed

Nothing Bad And Move ! Thanks A Lot Dishtv For Adding Recording Service in Hd Box Without Any Cost, Recording Effect Soon Show On All Dth Stbs And We Get Free Recording Services on All Hd Box and Pvr Soon Hide in market.....

Oye bhai bich me Dish tv kaha sey aa gaya yaha? :huh

Vikram said:
Nothing Bad And Move ! Thanks A Lot Dishtv For Adding Recording Service in Hd Box Without Any Cost, Recording Effect Soon Show On All Dth Stbs And We Get Free Recording Services on All Hd Box and Pvr Soon Hide in market.....

Vikram bro...
Its Airtel, and it works only for PVR till now :(

Sent via Tapatalk

dreamraj said:
I tried connecting a 1 TB USB drive and it unfortunately asked me to format the drive. I will not be able to format it because I have lots of personal data. Looks like this drive will not work with other systems once formatted. So this experiment needs to wait for more time. If anyone else tries it please post the result.

Update: This feature is going to come very shortly. The pop up message is now changed. So will have to wait patiently for this feature to get active. I have embedded the image to confirm this.
200xmit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock