DDF Exclusive Airtel releases Bouquet DRP and FTA Bouquets

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 34,051
Got this SMS form Airtel

As per the guidelines by TRAI, you can now make your own plan and pay only for the channels you opt for. You can also choose from any of the new plan that Airtel has specially made for you. To select your pack, click .....
Your new plan will be applicable from 1st Feb-19. NCF charges as applicable.

Last edited:
Got this SMS form Airtel

As per the guidelines by TRAI, you can now make your own plan and pay only for the channels you opt for. You can also choose from any of the new plan that Airtel has specially made for you. To select your pack, click .Your new plan will be applicable from 1st Feb-19. NCF charges as applicable.
Please do not give link provided with your ID.

Last edited:
My current plan will expire on 21 Jan then what can I do for 10 days upto 1st Feb?

Presently I am spending Rs. 448 per month.. Including base pack; ROI HDpack with 2 nos. Free Regional packs...

Now I calculated the new TRAFF after TRAI rules it causes Rs. 700 per month with less channels than now...

I was calculating what will be the monthly cost of tv viewing for my parents as they want only bengali channels,and result came out that for all 20 bengali channels available in ADTV I have to pay 72 rupees approx along with 153 rupees ncf charges. So basically I have to pay almost 2 times of channel prices all for no use!!!!!dont know who has invented this ncf idea man!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock