Airtel Rocks with the addition of 41 channels this year

Ashok L

Contributor
Reaction score
(Frnds I'm really sorry for confusions and chaos created by me in my last thread regarding title. Here is the complete detailed thread with my previous title)

Actually airtel is the leader with 41 channel additions this year eventhough dish adds 42 channels. As the last three channels added by dish tv (SAB:hd, &pictures:hd, Zee Action:hd) are only upscaled :hd channels. Hence they cannot taken into account.

Ranking of All Dths with respect to addition of channels this year 2013​

1. Airtel digital TV - 41 channels
2. Videocon d2H - 39 channels
2. Dish TV - 39 channels
3. TaTa Sky - 37 channels

4. Free dish - 16 channels
5. Reliance Tv - 15 channels
6. Sun direct - 14 channels

SOURCE : DDF Exclusive: CHANNEL ADDED & REMOVED IN 2013 ON DTH PLATFORM

NOTE : if there are any corrections or objections kindly reply me

I think Dish TV is leading with 42 channels as per the same source you mentioned...

pSUXD0x.png

Considering the removal, below is the result.

Xu4UZGd.png

Source: CHANNEL ADDED & REMOVED IN 2013 ON DTH PLATFORM

lashok13 said:
(Frnds I'm really sorry for confusions and chaos created by me in my last thread regarding title. Here is the complete detailed thread with my previous title)

Actually airtel is the leader with 41 channel additions this year eventhough dish adds 42 channels. As the last three channels added by dish tv (SAB:hd, &pictures:hd, Zee Action:hd) are only upscaled :hd channels. Hence they cannot taken into account.

Dish TV - 39 channels

Serial No. Missing in Dish TV

Sadiq said:
I think Dish TV is leading with 42 channels as per the same source you mentioned...

pSUXD0x.png

Considering the removal, below is the result.

Xu4UZGd.png

Source: CHANNEL ADDED & REMOVED IN 2013 ON DTH PLATFORM

frnd you're right but i mentioned that i ranked based on addition of channel and not the net channel.And I clearly stated the reason for reducing 3 channels in dish tv count.Kindly read the post clearly bro.

I am also not referring to net addition... Just added that image also..

Addition of channels as per the first image..

Dish TV - 42
Airtel -41

Check the first image.. In your post you mentioned Dish TV added 39 channels and Airtel added 41 channels which is not the correct information. Dish TV added 42 channels (only addition).

lashok13 said:

2. Dish TV - 39 channels

Again Mistaken
Kindly See the Preview Before Posting

@lashok: Now only I am reading the point you mentioned about Dish TV addition...

I am not sure whether we need to ignore these up-scaled HD channels. Because it is counted in the source thread you mentioned..

I have no point on it... Let the other members or the thread started of the source thread mention something about it...

What ever you guys may say about Dish tv but still Dish tv is the only roaring tiger in HD competition which is way way ahead of other DTH and remember upscaled hd channels also make a big difference if you have a 40 inch or bigger tv bcuz they look much sharper than the SD version of this channels :

Note: List is just for True HD channels not including upscaled HD channels

1. Dish Tv - 28 HD channels
2. D2H - 22 HD channels
3. Airtel - 19 HD channels
4. Tatasky - 16 HD channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock