Airtel Rocks with the addition of 41 channels this year

Big CBS is a broadcaster issue..

But Janashri is something else...

smething eles mean

it is clear that adtv not having sufficient space, that why remove

Janasri Removed due to Carriage fees issue or may be Contract ended.

Sadiq said:
@lashok: Now only I am reading the point you mentioned about Dish TV addition...

I am not sure whether we need to ignore these up-scaled HD channels. Because it is counted in the source thread you mentioned..

I have no point on it... Let the other members or the thread started of the source thread mention something about it...

Now I am saying that we should consider up-scaled HD channels as separate additions since the quality is differing.

If not to be considered then we should not considered M Tunes SD and HD addition on Airtel Digital TV as two different channels.

Also not to be considered Movies Now HD addition on Tata Sky since they are already having Movies Now SD version.

Because M Tunes and Movies Now are running same content in both SD and HD. Same is the case with SD and up-scaled HD channels in Dish TV. Any DTH operator can add up-scaled HD if they have space.

So, it should be counted.

Sadiq Bro Upscale HD Channels Are Not True HD Channels Upscale HD Are Those Channels Which Are Downgrade Form SD Channels And Movies Now And M Tunes Are Those Channels Which Are Downgrade Form Their HD Versions Because It Is Only Available In HD Version On C Band

Rushil.D said:
Sadiq Bro Upscale HD Channels Are Not True HD Channels Upscale HD Are Those Channels Which Are Downgrade Form SD Channels And Movies Now And M Tunes Are Those Channels Which Are Downgrade Form Their HD Versions Because It Is Only Available In HD Version On C Band

I am very well aware of this bro. But tell me the reason why the up-scaled HD channels are not to be considered as separate additions? Though it is not true HD, I think there will be at least a little difference in the quality of up-scaled HD channels comparing SD version. Isn't it? I am not a Dish TV user so I don't know how exactly the quality will be.

Sadiq said:
I am very well aware of this bro. But tell me the reason why the up-scaled HD channels are not to be considered as separate additions? Though it is not true HD, I think there will be at least a little difference in the quality of up-scaled HD channels comparing SD version. Isn't it? I am not a Dish TV user so I don't know how exactly the quality will be.

Yes Sadiq Bro I Agree Up Scale HD Channels Are Count In New Addition
I Don't Have Dish Tv But My Neighbour Have I Seen It's PQ IS Excillient Not A Single Disturbance There

Quality Of Up-Scale HD Channels Are Good Because It Compress In The Space Of 3-4 Sd Channels I Thinks It Compress Between 4 0r 5 Mbit/s

Rushil: Correct. So the channel addition count as of yesterday is as follows (as per our DDF thread including up-scaled HD channels).

ZGzSfp3.png

1. Dish TV - 44
2. Airtel - 41
3. Tata sky & D2H - 39
4. Free Dish - 16
5. Reliance - 15
6. Sun Direct - 14

Agreed :)
But I Don't Thinks Another DTH (Expected Dish Tv ) Added Upscale HD Channels Its Marketing Trick Of Dish Tv To Attract Customers :lol

Sadiq said:
Now I am saying that we should consider up-scaled HD channels as separate additions since the quality is differing.

If not to be considered then we should not considered M Tunes SD and HD addition on Airtel Digital TV as two different channels.

Also not to be considered Movies Now HD addition on Tata Sky since they are already having Movies Now SD version.

Because M Tunes and Movies Now are running same content in both SD and HD. Same is the case with SD and up-scaled HD channels in Dish TV. Any DTH operator can add up-scaled HD if they have space.

So, it should be counted.

These are hd services by dishtv.It isn't from broadcaster end.So can't consider as addition.:lol

But i don't believe in this type of comparision.Thread should be closed asap.:dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock