Airtel Rocks with the addition of 41 channels this year

I also agree to not count them as additions. But we already counted in the channel addition thread.

If we are counting at one place, it should be counted in all the places. If not to be counted, we should not count everywhere. Let us stick to this at least in 2014.

DDF team can close this thread if this creates different opinion and conflicts.

Sadiq said:
I also agree to not count them as additions. But we already counted in the channel addition thread.

If we are counting at one place, it should be counted in all the places. If not to be counted, we should not count everywhere. Let us stick to this at least in 2014.

DDF team can close this thread if this creates different opinion and conflicts.

Then TS showcase3d channel should be included.

@piinku1: Anyway it is available only till tomorrow..

go with piinku1(major people are not consider service channels :lol ,here some people not consider the star vijay hitz as a channel :skd )

Sadiq brother,dish tv want to upscale for giving quality picture,but airtel no need,without any upscalling picture aspect radio they are providing good quality.

channel addition wise airtel did some excellent job as a single operator,dish tv's 5 are upscalled 16 from DD free(44-21=23).

i am not going with channel count,but airtel really added most wanted (mtunes,star premier,jalwa,Jhakas,HBO hitz,defined,SS2,Ten Golf,jmovies,maa gold,mega tv,kochu tv,medio one,puthu yugam,dabang,moibali,romedy now) :tup and most wanted (&pictures,zee anmol,rishty) :'( channels.

see the channels they (dish tv) are added in 2013,mostly hd,but with this quality they are waste in hd market,even i too planned dish tv hd for my brother, but when i compare with videocon that is worst quality.

You are Right people bro...!
ADTV added all the Demanded channels than other DTH's.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock