Airtel Signal Quality Issue During Day Time

DubaiMan said:
Yes I am in Dubai...Using a dish size of 120cm....The signal strength is around 64% and the signal quality is around 20% or at times even a bit less than that.The BER is like in the range of 5.85-E03 to 2.25-E03.Have already tried to do different things with the LNB.Even changed the LNB to check if it makes a difference but no difference.

So, that is ur problem bro... how can u expect proper/uninterrupted signals, if u r getting a quality of 20 % or even less.

The picture is bound to distort/freeze. Pls get a bigger dish, otherwise u'll continue to face issues. :hello

Hi Vikram,
Thanks for your reply.
What is a spectrum test for the dish position????
Please could you explain in detail.
Also as mentioned to increase the size of the dish.I already have a 120cm dish.How big a dish should i put????I was told that I would get good signal quality even with a 100cm dish.So is it the size of the dish that will make a difference??? or is it another issue other than the size of the dish???

Vikram said:
I think Need to spectrum Test Near Your Dish position......

Hi Airtel_Presence,

Thanks for your reply and help to resolve the issue.But as you would read through I am not located in India.Could you still help to resolve the issue?Also what according to you could be the possible issue?
I have noticed during the peak time of distortion all the HD channels are not available except Zee HD and Star Cricket HD which are perfectly fine.Also some other channels like UTV movies and NDTV 24x7 also are working perfectly while others show a signal error B001.If there is an issue with the dish alignment or LNB or similar then no channels would be available.

Airtel_presence said:
Namaste (DubaiMan),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 06 August 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Regards
Rakesh Kumar
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
[email protected]

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- .

Dear DubaiMan,

Daytime low signal problem persist in Gulf region. But you can reduce it by good LNB if you do not want to change dish. I am far away from you (in kuwait) and with 180 cm dish also I am having morning time signal problem. I am having problem during 07.00 to 12.00 in the morning time. Some HD channel not coming. 2 to 3 Transponder giving problem. Signal not stops totally in morning time. (some channel coming also) Hope airtel Presence will take care and make perfect signal for us since we are not one OR two but in 100 thousands.

DubaiMan said:
Hi...

I have been facing this issue from the time I have installed ADTV. During the morning hours between 8am-4pm the channels are completely distorted and not viewable. The signal quality goes down below 20%.But during the evening and night the signal quality increases to 30%-35% and the viewing is almost perfect.This is happening everyday.
Please could you help me with what could be the problem and the solution to this kind of a problem.
Replace your 120 cm dish with 165 cm dish. It will solve your problem.

Do you think replacing the dish with a 165cm will permanently solve the problem???Coz I was told that earlier 165cm dish was reqd for Airtel but now even with 100cm dish the signal quality is very strong for Airtel so with 120cm shouldn't it be managable??

apravu said:
Replace your 120 cm dish with 165 cm dish. It will solve your problem.

DubaiMan said:
Do you think replacing the dish with a 165cm will permanently solve the problem???Coz I was told that earlier 165cm dish was reqd for Airtel but now even with 100cm dish the signal quality is very strong for Airtel so with 120cm shouldn't it be managable??
It will solve your current situation - according to the current beam of signal from Airtel. I can't predict tomorrow what will happen?

Namaste (DubaiMan),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Regards
Saurav Ahlawat
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[email protected]

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Linked- .

Whether this Airtel_presence is real airtel support team?

Hi Airtel_Presence,
Firstly,the issue has not yet been resolved.Secondly,What kind of information do you want me to share in order for you to resolve the issue.The issue is already mentioned in the thread and need a solution for the same.

Airtel_presence said:
Namaste (DubaiMan),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Regards
Saurav Ahlawat
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[email protected]

Linked- .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock