airtel Testing 8 Channel on new SES 9TP 12710H

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: airtel Testing 8 Channel (hidden) on new SES 9TP 12710H

Superb news on early morning

wowwww 6 HD Channels Testing.....

So as per my priority list they are testing channels....
Sab HD
then Zee Regional HD and Bangla HD on top.
and then Infotainment HD...
after this Nat Geo Wild, Travel XP HD Ktv HD,Etv HD.

Great news. I expect massive channel addition in March. Also after launch of Gsat 10, ST2 and Ses 9 it's confirmed that it takes 1 year to buy Tps from new satellite and start using them thanks to ANTRIX hence forward wait for minimum one year after satellite launch

I feel Sony BBC earth HD and MTV hd are also in the way ...Mtv Hd if it launches

Yes now all channels that are going to launch, on the way :sp :nj

Optimus_Prime said:
So as per my priority list they are testing channels....
Sab HD
then Zee Regional HD and Bangla HD on top.
and then Infotainment HD...
after this Nat Geo Wild, Travel XP HD Ktv HD,Etv HD.

This is not fair Bro when Ktv HD released and when Sab HD released they can add KTV first then Sab HD as next bunch.Even though it might be a matter of few more days.But Still Don't have confidence with Airtel for KTV HD whether they will be able negotiate a deal with Sun Network??

karan_hdl said:
This is not fair Bro when Ktv HD released and when Sab HD released they can add KTV first then Sab HD as next bunch.Even though it might be a matter of few more days.But Still Don't have confidence with Airtel for KTV HD whether they will be able negotiate a deal with Sun Network??

we've waited so long so we can wait few days more...

Optimus_Prime said:
we've waited so long so we can wait few days more...

Sure but whether they will ink a deal with Sun Network is the big question.If they add it will be fantastic.I don't want more SD channels immediately with this one HD K TV HD most of the Tamil Users will be satisfied and can even wait more until the time of remaining SD channels addition.

karan_hdl said:
Sure but whether they will ink a deal with Sun Network is the big question.If they add it will be fantastic.I don't want more SD channels immediately with this one HD K TV HD most of the Tamil Users will be satisfied and can even wait more until the time of remaining SD channels addition.

I agree bro.. We need K TV HD for sure.. When all other DTH holding Sun network HD channels are already having K TV HD, ADTV should add it ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock