airtel Testing 8 Channel on new SES 9TP 12710H

Status
Not open for further replies.
vikash 6827 said:
My all news now become true [emoji8] [emoji3] [emoji1] [emoji2] [emoji53]

Thats my full support always to your bro :hs:tup:win:ohya:luv;) .. Last Nit i pray to God and went sleep .. Morning Sab hd is testing God blessed me very happy and as per adtv user cc my confirmation become true :hs:tup:win:luv:eek:hya:win;) #PartyTime ..

Optimus_Prime said:
vikash Bro and Shawl Bro...
aa jao galey Lag jao
You guys made my day....

you forgot me bhai :huh::)lol:lol:tup .. Gud to see you in happy face finally adtv satisfied you bhai #ThankGod :hs:tup:win:ohya:luv;)

RE: airtel Testing 8 Channel (hidden) on new SES 9TP 12710H

I want first k tv hd, travel XP Tamil, AP hd world, Nat Geo Wild HD, TLC HD world, Travel xp HD. Next sab hd, Raj music Tamil, mega music, Tunes 6.

Gobinaath said:
you forgot me bhai :huh::)lol:lol:tup .. Gud to see you in happy face finally adtv satisfied you bhai #ThankGod :hs:tup:win:ohya:luv;)

I told u personally via PM

we can expect few more channels by this friday :sp

M.J.Sadiq said:
Are you getting it now bro? I was not getting it while scanning..

By the way, exclusive screenshot bro..

ss were taken @6 am in d morning... was getting ready for offc, now I don't know, if they re testing or not.... as I m @d offc :tup

Optimus_Prime said:
But only one tp..It's the sad thing .
Not @ bhai adtv cant buy only 1 tp from ses coz what is the use of that .. So now they are testing 1 but surely 4 to 5 more :hs:tup:) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock