DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 129,487
You can't possibly experience Dolby on mobile bro. Cast the video that has Dolby to your XStream box and check the audio on your home theater.

hmm Okay. Moreover, I don't like to watch movies on Mobile due to its own limitations. So I was not sure about it.

Anyway, I have not yet decided which one to choose. So I'm looking at all the angles before I make any decision. Thanks!

Are they giving discount 2299 for airtel gold customers any discount available for firestick does firestick exist in market

Hey everyone,
I have a few questions regarding the box, sorry if they are repeated.
1. The original post said that we cannot have live TV on the box as compared to the mobile app. Is that still the case?
2. I am planning to use the box for only OTT, will it work without any subscription? My idea was to use prime, netflix and watch live TV on the xstream app, if Q1 is true then live TV over internet won't work, isn't it?
3. What is the cheapest HD subscription?
4. How is the interface as compared to FireTV stick, I own one and I really like the interface with recommendations.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I have a few questions regarding the box, sorry if they are repeated.
1. The original post said that we cannot have live TV on the box as compared to the mobile app. Is that still the case?
2. I am planning to use the box for only OTT, will it work without any subscription? My idea was to use prime, netflix and watch live TV on the xstream app, if Q1 is true then live TV over internet won't work, isn't it?
3. What is the cheapest HD subscription?
4. How is the interface as compared to FireTV stick, I own one and I really like the interface with recommendations.

Stick to ur Firestick and current DtH.The only advantage u would get is Chromecast support.
No live tv in airtel xtreme App and without Recharge u won't be able to run OTT.
Subscription is same as regular Airtel DTH

Stick to ur Firestick and current DtH.The only advantage u would get is Chromecast support.
No live tv in airtel xtreme App and without Recharge u won't be able to run OTT.
Subscription is same as regular Airtel DTH

New TV app has live tv feature but only chs subscribed on dth mode will work on it. Also if one has DTH RMN associated with airtel broadband or mobile then i believe apps will b accessible even when dth account is suspended... Benefits of other accounts will let apps remain active but need confirmation on this

New TV app has live tv feature but only chs subscribed on dth mode will work on it. Also if one has DTH RMN associated with airtel broadband or mobile then i believe apps will b accessible even when dth account is suspended... Benefits of other accounts will let apps remain active but need confirmation on this
No OTT apps wont work if dth is suspended.. No link to the RMN concept

Help 1.how can i install wynk music app on xstream box
2. I can't able to connect my Airtel smart phone remote to box previously it's was connected with Airtel internet box and work prefectly

Today i saw three lights on box..
Left most to indicate wifi connection.
The light on the right functions as the standby light as well.
Can anyone help to understand function of center light on box.?

Today i saw three lights on box..
Left most to indicate wifi connection.
The light on the right functions as the standby light as well.
Can anyone help to understand function of center light on box.?
For Recording i guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock