Good News Airtel Xstream Box OTT services works without an package subscription!

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 49,556
I am waiting for TS to launch such a box, since I am TS subscriber now,,,

Did you update the software? The version that comes with the box is buggy, there are too many issues with that.
Yeah, I did upgrade, but I still see the youtube videos are stuck in the first sec. Just one frame shows up. I think its something to do with the video codec? Btw I hear the audio for first second before it stops.
Also, I occasionally see severe pixelation of SD channels. Not sure if its a box problem. I even tried to remove updates to youtube app, no luck.
The box shows 1.0.2633 ( was 1.0.2568), firmware ver: 0.9.5-19072701, Hw ver: 23

Yeah, I did upgrade, but I still see the youtube videos are stuck in the first sec. Just one frame shows up. I think its something to do with the video codec? Btw I hear the audio for first second before it stops.
Also, I occasionally see severe pixelation of SD channels. Not sure if its a box problem. I even tried to remove updates to youtube app, no luck.
The box shows 1.0.2633 ( was 1.0.2568), firmware ver: 0.9.5-19072701, Hw ver: 23
FYI, some images
Xstream1.jpeg
Xstream2.jpeg
Xstream3.jpeg

Thanks guys, I did a restart from the Android-options, and youtube started working fine. Not sure what was the problem!

This news I already given in my review. I want recharged and still the box is working fine. But we have to wait for another one year to see whether this box will work with out recharge either dth or xtream app.
Now by default xtream content coming free for one year so might be that is the reason xstream box is working.
After one year if we pay 999 for xstream content and with out recharging dth plans might be that time also box will work.
So what I am saying is we need to one more year to see whether box will work or not without recharging dth plan or xstream content.
It's not working without dth recharge

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock