Good News Airtel Xstream Box OTT services works without an package subscription!

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 48,957
Update - The Xstream box is working even without balance/ account suspended state. i.e all the OTT content including xstream content and the box features are accessible except for the DTH channels ofcourse.
It's not working for me
Wat should i do now
Saw this on amazon, is this true?

screen18.jpg
Yes tat true

It's not working without dth recharge
The last comment before your comment was from Oct 2019 when it was working without a recharge but after the latest firmware update which was rolled out in December, it no longer works without recharging...

I don't know why many people even became confused that, if they don't recharge, the OTT contents will also not work
Because that's how stuff works on TS Binge and people get confused here too. If you don't do Binge pack monthly recharge, then non DTH stuff stops working

Because that's how stuff works on TS Binge and people get confused here too. If you don't do Binge pack monthly recharge, then non DTH stuff stops working

I m quite sure that it will work like this - If u have just a DTH connection linked to ur mobile or RTN then OTT access or not will be dependant on ur having active DTH connection or remaining suspended. If i have airtel mobile number or broadband account linked to concerned mobile number then having access to OTT will depend on which thanks benefit category u fall into or maybe alongwith unlocking access it will be accompanied by 1 year free offer provided being a DTH subscriber.

If u r belonging to case 1 then be sure that u will continue subscription for 1 year before buying connection else for OTT chose firestick. If u have airtel mobile or broadband then xstream stick or box r good option

Kill Airtel xtream
Update - The Xstream box is working even without balance/ account suspended state. i.e all the OTT content including xstream content and the box features are accessible except for the DTH channels ofcourse.
Please don't confuse others. still I am getting same error " Recharge your account to use any application".

Go to settings ==> apps ==> Airtel xtream ==> Force stop
press back button ==> you can lunch any applications from here. ( if you want you can lunch play store and install A-launcher, I am using now).

Dont press home button, it will launch airtel xtream app, then you need to follow above steps to force stop the xtream app.

you can use button mapper to configure home button to new launcher, you-tube, Netflix, amazon prime buttons. other wise this buttons are useless.

Kill Airtel xtream

Please don't confuse others. still I am getting same error " Recharge your account to use any application".

Go to settings ==> apps ==> Airtel xtream ==> Force stop
press back button ==> you can lunch any applications from here. ( if you want you can lunch play store and install A-launcher, I am using now).

Dont press home button, it will launch airtel xtream app, then you need to follow above steps to force stop the xtream app.

you can use button mapper to configure home button to new launcher, you-tube, Netflix, amazon prime buttons. other wise this buttons are useless.
Why you guys are quoting an old post continuously & replying to it ?? Previously in older firmware versions, IT WAS POSSIBLE not to recharge & still being able to watch OTT contents...That's what the user @k2max6 had written...Before you post something, check the date of the post you are quoting/responding to...

yes can enjoy the services without paying as a android tv (support all android app)and chrome cast

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock