Discussion Airtel Xstream home screen updated

Received Application Upgrade.

boot time faster than earlier
ui updated

FRQ8quj.jpg

After getting recent application version update to 1.0.3053, I am getting message on screen "Please do not turn off box during setup" everytime when I switch on (power on) or restart set top box which takes 12-15 seconds to complete. This is delayed startup time of the box further.

My xtreme box got updated. Only changes I found is addition of "My Store" page in homescreen. Also it shows films or series that I left midway which are part of Airtel Xtreme app.

After getting recent application version update to 1.0.3053, I am getting message on screen "Please do not turn off box during setup" everytime when I switch on (power on) or restart set top box which takes 12-15 seconds to complete. This is delayed startup time of the box further.

That is regular box boot up time, it was there earlier too with diff background screen. No box can switch on instantly, in boxes like xstream or other advanced boxes this may b few seconds longer as there r many things getting activated for use

My xtreme box got updated. Only changes I found is addition of "My Store" page in homescreen. Also it shows films or series that I left midway which are part of Airtel Xtreme app.

This was the case earlier too but only difference was that when switched on the "My Channels" information tab used to shown on home screen,now it is Home Tab info

Hi i did disable few un necessary apps , and observed XStreem box performance improvement.
7bbi9cd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock