DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Smart Set Top Box Launched Now

Airtel xtreme stick is just similar to Firetv stick .
Nothing else to different. Where as xtrme stick support chrome cast firetv stick support miracast feature.
Firestick will work fine without any monthly/yearly subscription,,, but Xtreme would need subscription charges I guess

Firestick will work fine without any monthly/yearly subscription,,, but Xtreme would need subscription charges I guess

I just checked this on website, so in firetv as well u can use this Xreme site with full content and the only condition is that u should have airtel connection (prepaid or postpaid) of more than 199. So now in other ways live tv is officially free with fire tv with no other conditions..So end to DTH and cable in cities??? and also now we may soon see that jio live tv website again..

Last edited:
Xtreme stick is highly over priced.
Airtel Xtreme app is there in xtreme stick or Xtreme box but I don't think they will provide live TV through it , only the contents from alt balaji,hooq, Hoichoi ,Zee5, eros now .

hi
I m internet TV user. Will it be worth to upgrade.
Need friends advice. Thanks.

Xtreme stick is highly over priced.
Airtel Xtreme app is there in xtreme stick or Xtreme box but I don't think they will provide live TV through it , only the contents from alt balaji,hooq, Hoichoi ,Zee5, eros now .
No need of app. Just to go their new xtreme website and enter ur mobile number with recharge of more than 200 and that is it. U will get all live tv as well..i have checked and should work in fire tv and other android box as well..

No need of app. Just to go their new xtreme website and enter ur mobile number with recharge of more than 200 and that is it. U will get all live tv as well..i have checked and should work in fire tv and other android box as well..
What about navigation ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock