DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Smart Set Top Box Launched Now

Like other website works in fire tv in chrome or fox, this website also will work same way and full content is there including live tv. Just check and let us know though I am sure app will also work fully with live tv.

No need of app. Just to go their new xtreme website and enter ur mobile number with recharge of more than 200 and that is it. U will get all live tv as well..i have checked and should work in fire tv and other android box as well..
Pls share the website here so I could chk in firestick now?

Like other website works in fire tv in chrome or fox, this website also will work same way and full content is there including live tv. Just check and let us know though I am sure app will also work fully with live tv.
1. Type the URL in Silk browser
2. Provide your Airtel number for registration
3. Enter the 4 digit OTP on next screen
4. U can view all the content of Airtel TV app
5. Use fire stick toggle mouse to select the channel and maximize it
6 . HD channels occupy full screen. SD are let down

Also I used the URl in mobile browser and windows 10, it worked great

ADTV Website now updated, internet tv box replaced with airtel xstream box also there only one plan under new connection

Last edited:
I did no try to stream movies till now, I only checked live tv as that was the main thing. I will check them too when free!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock