DTH updates Airtel Xtream Box Software Updated

Ping Them On Twitter!

They Will Help You
Ok Thanks...Will Do it.... Tell me isn't there any problem using 128Gb SD Card as PVR Storage in Xstream Set top Box..because i'm using 128Gb SD Card as PVR Storage in my Box...So isn't this Card as PVR Storage is related to I'm not getting latest System Update? Just confused and curious... let me know..Thanks

Ok Thanks...Will Do it.... Tell me isn't there any problem using 128Gb SD Card as PVR Storage in Xstream Set top Box..because i'm using 128Gb SD Card as PVR Storage in my Box...So isn't this Card as PVR Storage is related to I'm not getting latest System Update? Just confused and curious... let me know..Thanks
It is not related to software update bro. I am using 350gb harddisk of pvr. I got the update. So dont confuse bro.

Content showing in movies, shows section is not updating.
For example Grahan webseries which is available on Hotstar is not showing in latest arrival list

Hi! I am using Airtel Xtream Box. It's Application Version is 1.0.2884, Firmware Version is 2.2.3- 20072116. When will I get the next latest update? Please let me know about that.
Thank you.

Hi! I am using Airtel Xtream Box. It's Application Version is 1.0.2884, Firmware Version is 2.2.3- 20072116. When will I get the next latest update? Please let me know about that.
Thank you.
Request in airtel Twitter

Please Don't Update your software, after i updated my Xtream box it hangs a lot. i called customer support they told me you need to change box which costs 600+GST and 150 installation charges. its kind of scam i think. they send bugs in update and forcing you to change set top box

Please Don't Update your software, after i updated my Xtream box it hangs a lot. i called customer support they told me you need to change box which costs 600+GST and 150 installation charges. its kind of scam i think. they send bugs in update and forcing you to change set top box
Please do factory reset once, it should work fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock