Ala carte price for colors hd and history tv hd

• Thread starter Thread starter jrmodi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 4,910

jrmodi

Reaction score
I see the scroll on the channel about the information about these two channels will be ala carte from 1st April. I inquired about the price.

For colors HD100 rs/month
For History HD 70 Rs/month

This is very high price. I am a subscriber of Hd Royal pack. The highest one. Still they are saying i need to pay.

Any one is having additional information on this topic ?

The actual price of Colors :hd is Rs. 50 p/m and History TV 18 :hd is Rs. 35 p/m according to Indiacast UTV rate card of Reference Interconnect Offer (RIO) - DTH platform so as of your info dishtv is charging double for these channels.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

We would like to inform you that due to increase in input cost of the channel ,we are forced to provide the channel on a-la-carte basis, hence the price increase .

Please note the below mentioned channels will be available on ala-carte basis from 1-Apr-2014

Channel name Price per month.

Colors hd Rs.100/- per month
History tv hd Rs.70/- per month.

In case of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance

We are pleased to inform you that we have reverted to this email in 38 hour against a committed time frame of 24 hours. We are committed to provide you with same level of service always.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Hukum Singh
Customer service
DISHTV

Oh my GOD. In the name of HD, DTH operators are looting and dishtv and tatasky leading the race. If it continues like that then, I think we have to stop watching HD at all. Colors HD for 100 will pinch the most because this is one channel which is must for everyone one in house.

BAD NEWS

It is clostly

Color HD and History HD are cost price oon DIsh tv
It is low price Airtel DTV, Videocon V2H and Big Tv

Color HD and History are free Preview (NO EXTRA COST) on Airtel DTV, Videocon V2H and Big Tv on all packs

Dish TV is not high price Rs. 50 to Rs.100 on A la carte Pack

Airtel DTV, Videocon V2H and Big Tv are low price to Rs.20 to Rs.40

May be some HD channels will be add or the package price gets reduce because CNBC TV 18 Prime HD is also going to remove from dishtv platform.

BAD NEWS

It is clostly

Color HD and History HD are cost price oon DIsh tv
It is low price Airtel DTV, Videocon V2H and Big Tv

Color HD and History are free Preview (NO EXTRA COST) on Airtel DTV, Videocon V2H and Big Tv on all packs

Dish TV is not high price Rs. 50 to Rs.100 on A la carte Pack

Airtel DTV, Videocon V2H and Big Tv are low price to Rs.20 to Rs.40

Back
Top Bottom