Ala carte price for colors hd and history tv hd

• Thread starter Thread starter jrmodi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 4,910
Re: RE: Ala carte price for colors hd and history tv hd

samtag1100 said:
Dude it is you who must understand first ...by making you to buy that HD access fee for at least 6 months, they want to put their hands tight on you ...but still u r praising them.. right now they are just recovering and still people are celebrating...how can u say 340 pack is best...I DO HAVE 2 KIDS I NEED TOONS FOR THEM, it does not give me any but cartoon network and I have take them additionally..

How can U defend with TENHD for less number of channels 640 rupees versus 389 rupees with 21 feeds ...this is rubbish and shows our attitude towards our own Indian brands, language, and so on..and by doing so we feel proud also ...

If u only want HD channels and do not want SD then Tatasky is not for u bro. But if y want HD + SD channels then there is nothing wrong in TS packages.

Choose Rs 300 pack u will get 12 kids channels.

Do u get all SD + HD channels of D2h in 389? I think u need to subscribe higher packages otherwise those packages wouldn't exists.

But I am getting all kind content in HD so no need to take remaining SD feeds except discovery science at the most, other than that movies, sports, kids are all there in this pack...nothing is missing for me here.

Re: RE: Ala carte price for colors hd and history tv hd

samtag1100 said:
But I am getting all kind content in HD so no need to take remaining SD feeds except discovery science at the most, other than that movies, sports, kids are all there in this pack...nothing is missing for me here.

I told u first that if u only want HD then Tatasky is not for u as u will get SD feed anyway in TS. So better to choose that DTH which has separate HD Add on.

Hope in future we will get separate HD pack(No SD channels ) when we have around 100 HD channels as in current scenario with 28 HD channels u cannot launch separate HD package .

Yes dear I hope so as well. I know that in terms of hardware and software, tata sky is the best as I am using it. The day they get a new satellite and remove this HD access fee thing, they again can become popular. I am also hoping for the same and still will be with them.

samtag1100 said:
Dude it is you who must understand first ...by making you to buy that HD access fee for at least 6 months, they want to put their hands tight on you ...but still u r praising them.. right now they are just recovering and still people are celebrating...how can u say 340 pack is best...I DO HAVE 2 KIDS I NEED TOONS FOR THEM, it does not give me any but cartoon network and I have take them additionally..

How can U defend with TENHD for less number of channels 640 rupees versus 389 rupees with 21 feeds ...this is rubbish and shows our attitude towards our own Indian brands, language, and so on..and by doing so we feel proud also ...
Dude Cartoon Network is the best Kids Channel I suppose. Then , if you take Tamil & Malayalam Free Packs you also get Chutti TV & Kochu TV both are kids channel. Kids prefer action & not language. Then again Ten HD you are talking. Ten HD have least Indian Cricket to offer. Best HD Channels in Sports are Star Sports HD 1 & 2. You must be able to differentiate between a good channel, an average channel and a bad channel. Go for a poll which is the best Sports HD Channel ? Undoubtedly people will vote for Star Sports HD 1. Not even Star Sports HD 2, forget Ten HD. Star Sports HD 1 available on almost all packs of Tata Sky. DISH TV cheating customers. Tata Sky best. I am not promoting Tata Sky here, I am telling you a genuine fact.

Oh my God what kind of explanation is this ???? Also u r tell me that Ten HD is a stupid sport channel??...Dude I do not have to say anything more now...It shows how far u can go to justify ur wrong calculations...be happy with your and looks like only your international DTH... :skd

samtag1100 said:
Oh my God what kind of explanation is this ???? Also u r tell me that Ten HD is a stupid sport channel??...Dude I do not have to say anything more now...It shows how far u can go to justify ur wrong calculations...be happy with your and looks like only your international DTH... :skd

I ahve explained it correctly. You did not understand. Thats not my fault dude. Everyone knows about the class of Tata Sky. Tata Sky does not need certificate from you. :D

Bishnu15 said:
I ahve explained it correctly. You did not understand. Thats not my fault dude. Everyone knows about the class of Tata Sky. Tata Sky does not need certificate from you. :D

Same way dude others also do not need certificate from you and how can u tell a person to choose a tamil or telgu pack for a north Indian guys and that too for his kids, this clears the picture for me :sp

Back
Top Bottom