DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,657
My ARP Super Saver Pack valid till 16th Aug, 2019 is also deactivated and they shifted me to Basic FTA Pack. Airtel credited balance amount.

Last edited:
I think they are converting only those customers who submitted their channel selection in the new regime, even if they have activated ARP after that. And those who were already on ARP must have submitted their choice accidentally and being converted due to that.

Hi all,

Pls help me, I am on infinity plan and my end date is on 12/07/2019, now suddenly they removed Zee Kannada HD and called cc but they're saying select new plan as per the new rule.

As I seen here long-term packs will continue till ends right?

Please suggest

I think they are converting only those customers who submitted their channel selection in the new regime, even if they have activated ARP after that. And those who were already on ARP must have submitted their choice accidentally and being converted due to that.

Bro but my case was different

I had not activate any Al-carta or bouqeet after December

So they discontinued my ARP and Refunded

Now today I m going to discontinue my multi TV connection

Now I am planning to move on Tatasky
For my 2nd TV

Last edited:
any body know pay channel off date 6 feb to 10 feb in tata sky. which date airtel off pay channel .

Hi all,

Pls help me, I am on infinity plan and my end date is on 12/07/2019, now suddenly they removed Zee Kannada HD and called cc but they're saying select new plan as per the new rule.

As I seen here long-term packs will continue till ends right?

Please suggest
Free preview has ended, so you need to subscribe as ala carte basis.

Bro, I am in infinity HD plan by default I should get this channel right
They have not added newly added HD channels on infinity pack bro, check on utv HD too. I think, you didn't get.

Yes, they're removed UTV HD also, do I need to subscribe for these again? Please advise
Yes, but if you subscribe new channels in your account then your arp will be changed as dbr, so beware of that as we discussed in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock