DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,633
New option added bro. If we wish we can continue with current ARP plan. This option added after selecting "Attention Required"
Then good it seems .. though will confirm later it's safe to add channels once I checked with database 😊😊👍👍

This is what I was worrying about. So, even if we need 1 channel on al-a-carte basis, the plan would have to be converted to new regime. Else we need to stick to the ARP and freebies till they last!

This is what I was worrying about. So, even if we need 1 channel on al-a-carte basis, the plan would have to be converted to new regime. Else we need to stick to the ARP and freebies till they last!
Yeah it means. If any new channel launches or an additional channel we want to watch we cannot add unless we end ARP :undecided:

But not last long Anna once Adtv decided to keep ARP remains means then we free to add channels hopefully it may soon .. as per @sivakumar79 Anna snap the process already started I guess 🙂🙂😎😎👍👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock