DTH updates ALERT : Guys be aware from Tata Sky technician. He can cheat on you!!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 10,163
UPDATE :

TATA SKY HEAD OFFICE intervened in the matter... New Dish & LNB were installed free of cost... They also returned Rs. 200 (collected as Technician fee) to my Tata sky account...

Thank you guys for the information
Glad your issues sorted out! Thanks for taking time and posting an update for us. :)

UPDATE :

TATA SKY HEAD OFFICE intervened in the matter... New Dish & LNB were installed free of cost... They also returned Rs. 200 (collected as Technician fee) to my Tata sky account...

Happy to know about this. Happy that my info help you out!

UPDATE :

Hi, I'm also from Kerala installed TataSky HD HEVC box for BigTV SD box exchange.But they did not provide Dish+LNB+Cable even after I clarified official terms and conditions.You contacted Tata Sky Head Office means Nodal office Cochin, right?

Hi, I'm also from Kerala installed TataSky HD HEVC box for BigTV SD box exchange.But they did not provide Dish+LNB+Cable even after I clarified official terms and conditions.You contacted Tata Sky Head Office means Nodal office Cochin, right?
Yes!

I tried to contact nodal office at cochin as I am from Kerala.. But I wasn't able to connect to anyone there as my call was not answered.I contacted TATA sky customer care via twitter repeatedly . Then some guy from TATA SKY OFFICE called me directly, then he might have contacted the local office directly .. Immediately I had received a call from local office asking why I had contacted customer care instead of them , making excuses... Within 2 days , they had installed a new dish and LNB at my home

Did anyone received their remaining balance in their Reliance Digital tv to their TATA SKY account?..I had not been received it yet.. My Reliance Digital tv was suspended after 11 days of TATA SKY installation due to Zero balance.. Now TATA SKY are saying I had no balance in my Reliance account , so they won't transfer any thing to my TATA SKY account.. They are also saying that if what I says is true ,I should contact Reliance Digital tv customer care

Good News - Free balance...

I have no idea if thread starter was saying truth since he got banned.
That guy says his account is inactive for 4 years but he got Rs.1000 ..My account is inactive for 2 days , TATA SKY guys saying I had no balance left...

They should be crediting the amount on the Reliance account at the time of installation but they asking me to contact Reliance Digital tv customer care..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock