DDF Exclusive All ARPs will be discontinued w.ef 28th Jan Midnight

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 11,512
It's not package ARP check his it's HD add-on ARP 😊
Any ARP is long term commitment between the DPO and customer bro. TRAI doesn't differentiate between base pack and add-on. So, if a customer is on a long term add-on, it has to continue, if the DPO follows guidelines!

Any ARP is long term commitment between the DPO and customer bro. TRAI doesn't differentiate between base pack and add-on. So, if a customer is on a long term add-on, it has to continue, if the DPO follows guidelines!
Yep as per the update I got ARP add-on won't continue Anna confirm by airtel official but let's see in Feb 1st hope for the best 😊😊

Activate at own risk. It's not guaranteed that they will continue post Feb 1st. Your amount won't go anywhere though, as they will refund it to your account if at all the pack discontinues. You can fight with Airtel if you have the patience, quoting the TRAI rule, if you want to continue the pack and they forcefully discontinues it!
Thanks. I'll take the risk I think. I see these two HD add-on packages,

1- Max Roi Hd 6m+1m Rs.1350
2- Royal Roi Hd 6m+1m Rs.1020

Which one out of these will give me all Bengali channels, SD and HD both, along with all sports channels in HD, if any at all?

Sorry for having no clue as to which channels those packages contain :(

Thanks. I'll take the risk I think. I see these two HD add-on packages,

1- Max Roi Hd 6m+1m Rs.1350
2- Royal Roi Hd 6m+1m Rs.1020

Which one out of these will give me all Bengali channels, SD and HD both, along with all sports channels in HD, if any at all?

Sorry for having no clue as to which channels those packages contain :(
Those two are only HD!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock