DDF Exclusive All ARPs will be discontinued w.ef 28th Jan Midnight

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 11,504
@Arsh or @Deepu Darling bro post some information clearly regarding LDP packs discontinuation in post #01 & thread title coz current lines bit confuse among users 😊😊👍👍

Thanks

Last edited:
ARP Pack stopped showing in Best Offers for me.

According to Trai FAQ

11. What if annual subscription charges are paid by a subscriber in advance?

In case a subscriber has availed any scheme with advance charges paid for future lock-in period like an annual plan the distributor shall continue to provide services for such committed period without any increase in price / charges and without altering the other terms of subscription. The distributors cannot make any changes that entails any disadvantage to the subscriber in such cases. However, if the subscriber wants to switch over to a new package after 1st February, 2019 then the proportional balance amount of existing package as on the date of switch over may be adjusted for the new package prices after 1st February, 2019.

This means that Annual rental packs that have been subscribed already should continue to be valid and the distributors cannot make any changes till its expiry.

As per TRAI the long term packs (ARPs) should continue, but as per service providers it will be discontinued after 1st February.
Can anybody here can clarify this with top officials of service provider?

Last edited:
So till yesterday (28-01), I had 317 rupee balance, and was shown validity till 25-03-19. My package was simple, basic My Plan of 99 and just the Bengali top up added on top of that, at 67 PM, total of 166 per month.

Then at night I obviously found this topic, and recharged with 1584. Today morning airtel texted me that 'Base pack on your airtel digitalTV ID 3013XXXX has been changed to My Plan 99 12M ARP', I thought all okay, but now opening the My airtel app now shows me validity till 16-06-19, and more importantly monthly rate is now shown as Rs. 211 per month!

3 new photos by Saurav Ghosh

So till yesterday (28-01), I had 317 rupee balance, and was shown validity till 25-03-19. My package was simple, basic My Plan of 99 and just the Bengali top up added on top of that, at 67 PM, total of 166 per month.

Then at night I obviously found this topic, and recharged with 1584. Today morning airtel texted me that 'Base pack on your airtel digitalTV ID 3013XXXX has been changed to My Plan 99 12M ARP', I thought all okay, but now opening the My airtel app now shows me validity till 16-06-19, and more importantly monthly rate is now shown as Rs. 211 per month!

3 new photos by Saurav Ghosh
If you have an Android mobile, install the old version of MyAirtel app to see all the top ups in your account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock