Breaking ALL Discovery network channel remove by fastway cable

Means not see dsport hd and live cricket on dsport very bad very very bad news from fastway only this channel rate high all channels availability on fastway network but i all cricket fans need dsport hd

Now no trust on dsport.
They reply to me & dinesh Jain bro.they provide channel to fastway.

:no:
DSport gives it channel to all service providers. It is upto the service provider if they want it or not
For airtel also they say they have provided the channel to airtel and it is upto them to air it
DSport waale yeh kahna chahte hain ki wo apna channel fastway ko dene se mana nhi kar rhe par fastway paise nhi dena chahti
[What DSport wants to say is that they are ready to give the channel to fastway but fastway not ready to pay the dues]

:k

Last edited:
But customers paid money 480 pm i ready to charges more money but i need more hd chanels dsport urgently

Plz all fastway customers mail to nodal officer and ceo peeush sir and cc shyad jyada deemand hone se channel jaldi chal jaye

Means not see dsport hd and live cricket on dsport very bad very very bad news from fastway only this channel rate high all channels availability on fastway network but i all cricket fans need dsport hd
No bro.
I will try... before 11 sept dsport hd re-added on fastway cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock