All HD Channels Shifted To TP 11630

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 6,417
RE: All HD Channels Shifted To New TP

so yesterday my predictions came true, i had predicted that ts may move all hd channels in one tps.

now they had acquired this new tps for only hd channels. other existing tps ts will use now to add more sd channels and the new tp ts will use for addition of 7 hd channels only.

best luck and lets wait and watch. we will come to know about full scenariou within 2 weeks i feel so.::):)

All HD Channels Shifted To New TP

Its not a new Tp, earlier this Tp is used for SD channels now they Shifted HD channels on it & SD channels of this Tp moved to 10970.

gssran said:
Its not a new Tp, earlier this Tp is used for SD channels now they Shifted HD channels on it & SD channels of this Tp moved to 10970.

thanx gssran bro for the info.

ok something ts is doing let wait and watch coming weeks i feel some sd and hd channels ts will add in one shot. say 5 sd and 4 hd channels???:)

Greatachiever said:
gssran said:

ok something ts is doing let wait and watch coming weeks i feel some sd and hd channels ts will add in one shot. say 5 sd and 4 hd channels???:)

that much of channels not possible.

All HD Channels Shifted To New TP

No 4 HD channel not going to be added, may be 1 .

Greatkarthik said:
Greatachiever said:
gssran said:

that much of channels not possible.

greatkarthik bro@ see all these are my predictions which may come true or false. that is why i told lets wait and watch for few more weeks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock