Good News All Star channels added back to base pack on Airtel Digital TV (could be a temporary move!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 267
  • Views Views: Views 44,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
Did Tata Sky really put up an online advertisement today? I cant believe it. This is not something that "Premium Providers" do. They are supposed to have their own charm and they dont indulge in such cheap poaching tactics. Is Tata Sky really a premium provider then? When RDTV was shutdown, there was an official tie-up with Tata Sky for migration, but thanks to DDF, I understood what TS actually is in terms of cost. And the yet-illegal HDAF. Ture, it has more channels, more HD, faster addition - yes, but we need to weigh it against cost.
Ya bro it's charging way more for the services it is providing. Airtel is almost near to TS but it is very affordable..

Reactions: Omi
IMG-20180308-_WA0021.jpg
tata sky:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::knife:

Yay
Everthing is back to normal now
I was in shock when i got to know that the dth i just joined last week (because i was fed up with den digital cable for channel blackout) is in the same ship now.
Thankd god everthing is sort out now.
Phewww🤗

Reactions: Omi
If same would have happened with TS then a new Star Channels Access Fee would have been created😂😂.
'Access all your favourite Star Channels for just ₹375 SCAF'
Tata Sky MOTTO - Looting people on the name of PREMIUM! PREMIUM! PREMIUM!
Tata Sky don't try this cheap tricks on Customers to subscribe it on Ala Carte basis.
If it meaned to be removed it will be they don't give sudden death to customers they published it in Newspapers about it that's called a Premium DTH service.

Tata Sky don't try this cheap tricks on Customers to subscribe it on Ala Carte basis.
If it meaned to be removed it will be they don't give sudden death to customers they published it in Newspapers about it that's called a Premium DTH service.

Yeah their CC notifies us 15 days before and also advt is published in leading newspapers which is as per TRAI rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom