All star sports channels changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think that they are changing the names of the channels.....
this is gonna be something else........
otherwise they wouldnt be advertising about star cricket and star cricket hd as they are doing for india westindies series........

infact they are changing the names,just confirmed it from airtel cc........
star cricket which will be star sports 3 will be an out and out hindi channel.....rest will have dual feeds..........no language changing regarding to the 2 hd channels...

2mrb3fl.jpg

I Just check schedule from nov 6. Star Sport, star cricket, and Star Cricket HD ll show cricket and cricket related programs. Star Sport 2 dedicated to ranji Trophy and cricket. And ESPN and ESPN HD ll broadcast football and all other Sports. Strange. very very bad.... 4 channels only for cricket.

Sport TV - Schedule | Star Sports

dishtvk said:
I Just check schedule from nov 6. Star Sport, star cricket, and Star Cricket HD ll show cricket and cricket related programs. Star Sport 2 dedicated to ranji Trophy and cricket. And ESPN and ESPN HD ll broadcast football and all other Sports. Strange. very very bad.... 4 channels only for cricket.

Sport TV - Schedule | Star Sports

Even now when there is no live programming they show cricket repeats on all six channels. Even live football is not shown by them for which they have paid huge rights fees. They show cricket to increase their channel ratings!!

Still no sign o the internet of the logos...

Looks like we have to wait for tomorrow...

At least they have put down the logo.. Dunno if the logo is changed or the same old star sports logo for all channels...

ayanc99 said:
Even now when there is no live programming they show cricket repeats on all six channels. Even live football is not shown by them for which they have paid huge rights fees. They show cricket to increase their channel ratings!!

I dont agree that they dont show live football tournaments.
They do show live football, these days LA LIGA live.

But, yes cricket will always take precedence over football. :)

the schedule for upcoming days is truly pathetic.........
whats gone in starsports channels head....................
same things will be repeated 10 times a day.......
this is awfull.........
for the last 2 months i havnt seen a cricket match highlights of 2 teams without featuring INDIA.....
only australia tour of england is repeated plenty of time........
thats not how star cricket and star cricket hd was 3-4 months ago.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock