All star sports channels changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then all channels will carry all the sports.. ?
looks strange to me..
As am cricket fan, which channel i want to subscribe to watch all cricket matches.
Comparing with TEN, where all the cricket matches (domestic, international , etc), will be in tencricket and dual feed for important matches wil be in tensports.
Same Star has to do , else people will surely confuse.
Star always trying to make all their channels carry , all sports events. Now star sports showing ind - aus english feed, domestic matches shown in ESPN (Star cricket showing football instead), looks strange for a Cricket Fan.
As a cricket fan, i want one channel from star group, to watch the all cricket matches , i can't subscribe all their sports channels to watch the cricket matches.

Good staregy.

Soon ten cricket gets vanished

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Logo is to be seriously worked out.

Otherwise rebranding exercise is not much successful.

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

This is called true business..
Nobody knows which cricket series telecast on which ess channels and you have to subcribe all.dth subscribers have to pay more money.
Previous year they started compaign "star cricket ab hindi me"people who love hindi feed subscribe it and for english feed people subscribed star sports and after sometime they change it.star cricket sd back with english commentary.and when they launched star sport2 some series shown with hindi feed on it.

Now since clt20-2013 they again change star cricket a hindi feed channel and star sports for english feed till india vs australia series.
now nobody knows which channel broadcast india vs westindies test series with hindi or english feed...
i think south indian people mostly suffer from it..

prashant shridhar said:
This is called true business..
Nobody knows which cricket series telecast on which ess channels and you have to subcribe all.dth subscribers have to pay more money.
Previous year they started compaign "star cricket ab hindi me"people who love hindi feed subscribe it and for english feed people subscribed star sports and after sometime they change it.star cricket sd back with english commentary.and when they launched star sport2 some series shown with hindi feed on it.

Starsports1 will cover cricket matches.
Starsports 3 will have only india matches with hindi feed.

Will the picture quality of the current star sports improve? I dunno whether its TS but I thought honestly the quality is quite pathetic right from hathway days. Espn had better quality compared to star sports,so honestly these things are cosmetic changes if they fail to improve the quality of these channels.

Ok pinku bro,
Let see...
But What about dual feed they recently added dual audio feed on all ess channels.

Its good move. i would love it if they change to star sports 1, 2, 3 etc.. its lovely..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock